To Apply for This Position Complete and
Send the TV One Internship Application Packet to:
Human Resources Department
Attn: Internship Coordinator
1010 Wayne Ave., 14th Floor
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Internship: Advertising Sales & Marketing
Location: New York
- Marketing, Communications or Business Major
- Must have strong research skills
- Must have excellent organization, communications skills and attention to detail
Skills/Knowledge to Gain:
The student will gain hands-on experience of the day-to-day functions of TV One’s Advertising Sales and Marketing Department.
- Provide sales support to the advertising sales team and clients
- Work closely with sales representatives and customers to get commercial ads scheduled and billed correctly
- Prepare media kits and mailings
- General administrative support including, faxing, copying, typing, and filing
- Assisting sales operations with viewing air checks which are submitted to clients
- Other duties as assigned
Only applicants who receive college credit for their internship will be considered.
Notice to California Residents of Collection of Personal Information. When you submit an application, we collect the personal information you provide and that you authorize us to collect on your behalf for the purpose of processing and evaluating your application, verifying the accuracy of information you provide, and communicating with you about your application.
The information we may collect includes:
- personal identifiers like your name, address, and contact information;
- information about your professional abilities, skills, aptitudes and background (e.g., educational and professional experience, resumes, curricula vitae, writing samples, and information about your skills, training, and applicable licenses, permits, and certifications);
- information about your character, references, and credentials;
- information about your authorization to work for us;
- information obtained from references, educational institutions, and others you have authorized us to contact (including results of background checks you authorize us to perform if you are offered a position); and
- any other information you elect to provide or authorized us to obtain.
We may collect additional information for the purposes of complying with legal obligations, including criminal background and licensure information that may affect your legal ability to work for us and status information required for the monitoring of equal employment opportunity compliance (e.g., race/ethnicity, disability status, and gender).
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Sins of the City
Who Came Looking for Blade Icewood | Sins of the City
Usher Almost Serenaded Gabrielle Union At His Paris Concert, But Wanted No “Smoke” With Dwyane Wade
Bobby Brown's Sister Tina Speaks Out, Regrets Taking Photo Of Whitney Houston's Drug Infested Bathroom
Omaha, Nebraska | Sins of the City