May 27, 2016
Scroll down your timeline and what will you find?
Just Black Twitter, speakin’ their mind!
Each week we feature the best tweets about five of the hottest topics on the net, and the best part is, the voices will be blacker than ever.
Who knows? Your tweet may just end up in The Best of Black Twitter. Enjoy!
1. Black Twitter debates more important issues like sugar grits vs salt (and pepper) grits.
The salt vs sugar grits debate rages on. pic.twitter.com/T8kxMxM9aE
— Philip Lewis (@Phil_Lewis_) May 24, 2016
Why do people eat sugar grits ?!?!?? pic.twitter.com/tyQrU07gBy
— BlackBatman™ (@wolf_chambers79) May 27, 2016
2. Black Twitter laments on #BlackSalonProblems
— Penné (@Ch0colatehighhh) May 26, 2016
— CiCi (@ItsMeCici_XO) May 26, 2016
3. Gucci Mane is released from Prison. Black Twitter rejoices.
When you ask Gucci Mane how long he gonna stay free this time pic.twitter.com/UCH5nrK2Y3
— Ms. Alyce. (@GloUpElite) May 26, 2016
GUCCI MANEDELA pic.twitter.com/jLHaJNNSFi
— Broke & Woke (@FannyPacksHeat) May 26, 2016
4. Black Twitter reacts to Madonna’s Prince tribute on the Billboard Music Awards.
— ☔️ April ☔️ (@ReignOfApril) May 23, 2016
— Karys S. Belger (@_MissPerspectiv) May 23, 2016
— Logo (@LogoTV) May 23, 2016
5. Does Black Twitter still feel this way about Hillary Clinton?
— ✨aks✨ (@_akshun_) April 15, 2016
— jeanne s (@nyerwithheart) April 17, 2016