To Apply for This Position Complete and
Send the TV One Internship Application Packet 2018 to:
Human Resources Department
Attn: Internship Coordinator
1010 Wayne Ave., 14th Floor
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Internship: Scheduling & Research
Location: Silver Spring, MD
TV One’s Scheduling and Research Intern will gain on the job training and experience, as well as a basic understanding of program research, program strategy and acquisitions analysis as it relates to the entertainment and media industries. This includes knowledge and practical experience in understanding Nielsen Media research, the competitive television environment and working on a team in a professional business environment.
- Provide competitive tracking and analysis of African-American targeted networks
- Assist with the quality control of scheduling and research systems
- Attend weekly Scheduling meetings to provide competitive updates
- Evaluate various content to provide editorial feedback as needed
- Receive training across various research platforms in order to understand digital and programming research
- Enrolled in a program pursuing a four-year degree
- Junior or higher preferred.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal).
- Experience and/or familiarity with computer software (i.e.: the Microsoft Office Suite)
- Highly organized, numbers savvy, detail oriented, motivated and able to “hit the ground running”.
Only applicants who receive college credit for their internship will be considered.