This position is responsible for supporting the production management department.
- Track all production and financial components of commissions, acquisitions, promos and co-productions from development to delivery and acceptance;
- Review production budgets, highlighting areas of concern prior to analysis by Vice President of Production Management
- Under supervision of the Vice President, assess deal viability and structure through effective analyses of production budget, schedule and program treatment on designated projects;
- Generate payment schedules and program materials exhibits for the Vice Presidents review;
- Track all milestone payments;
- Conduct Deliverables meetings with Network Operations
- Review delivery of program materials for contract compliance;
- Generate contract and amendment requests forms for Legal
- Advise producers on TV One production policies;
- Generate and Maintain project status report;
- Work on specialty assignments that utilize individual areas of expertise
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Solid knowledge of production logistics, rights issues, and current industry standard practices.
- Familiarity with production techniques and rights and clearances requirements.
- A self-starter who has the ability to prioritize duties among multiple concurrent projects and across managers
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills.
- Proficient with spreadsheet database applications including Excel, Lotus, Microsoft and Word for Windows.
- Legal right to work in the United States
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Minimum 3 years’ experience film & video production
Job Submission Instructions
Apply Now! There are two ways you can apply for a position with TV One:
You can submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include the position title in the subject line of your email.
Any attachments must be in Microsoft Word or PDF.
You can mail your resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
1010 Wayne Avenue, 10th Floor
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910