To Apply for This Position Complete and
Send the TV One Internship Application Packet to:
Human Resources Department
Attn: Internship Coordinator
1010 Wayne Ave., 14th Floor
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Internship: Network Operations
Location: Silver Spring, MD
TV One’s Operations Department deals with the technology, network operations, satellite distribution and information technology, as well as administration and real estate management for the network.
- Broadcast Communications, Communications Arts or Film Major
- Must be articulate and able to communicate with both internal and external vendors
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must have strong research skills
Skills/Knowledge to Gain:
The student will gain hands-on experience in the day-to-day operations of the Network Operations Department.
- Provide support in the library with filing tapes, cataloging tapes, searching tapes and assisting with general operations of the library
- Screen promos/shows for content
- Participate in editing sessions
- Other duties as assigned
Only applicants who receive college credit for their internship will be considered.
Notice to California Residents of Collection of Personal Information. When you submit an application, we collect the personal information you provide and that you authorize us to collect on your behalf for the purpose of processing and evaluating your application, verifying the accuracy of information you provide, and communicating with you about your application.
The information we may collect includes:
- personal identifiers like your name, address, and contact information;
- information about your professional abilities, skills, aptitudes and background (e.g., educational and professional experience, resumes, curricula vitae, writing samples, and information about your skills, training, and applicable licenses, permits, and certifications);
- information about your character, references, and credentials;
- information about your authorization to work for us;
- information obtained from references, educational institutions, and others you have authorized us to contact (including results of background checks you authorize us to perform if you are offered a position); and
- any other information you elect to provide or authorized us to obtain.
We may collect additional information for the purposes of complying with legal obligations, including criminal background and licensure information that may affect your legal ability to work for us and status information required for the monitoring of equal employment opportunity compliance (e.g., race/ethnicity, disability status, and gender).
Cheryl Lynn Enjoys “Lovely” Royalties As “Encore” Gets A Resurgence On TikTok
Look At That Body On Badu! Erykah Badu Breaks The Internet With Swimsuit Photo...Just Because
10 Times Mary J. Blige Proved She Should Have Her Own Boot Line (And We Wanted To Buy It)
Bresha Webb Announces Her First Baby With Husband Nick Jones, Jr.
Who Invited Agustin Garcia | PAYBACK
What Was the Real Cause of Chris Lighty's Death?