To Apply for This Position Complete and
Send the TV One Internship Application Packet 2018 to:
Human Resources Department
Attn: Internship Coordinator
1010 Wayne Ave., 14th Floor
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Internship: Advertising Sales & Marketing
Location: New York
TV One’s Business Analytics Intern will gain on the job training and experience, as well as a basic understanding of Business Analytics as it relates to the entertainment and cable TV industries. This includes knowledge and practical experience in dealing with analysis and documentation of user requirements, problem solving and offering new solutions or enhancements to external and internal customers. This internship will expose you to the full gamut of the TV One sales support staff.
- Provide analysis of business requirements, processes and workflows with suggestions for improvement
- Gain exposure across the TV One sales support spectrum including but not limited to P&I, Operations
- Gain an understanding of the processes and functions provided by the current systems
- Assist with developing test schedules, review testing plans and tracking testing results
- Assist with data extraction and analysis pertaining to TV One
- Attends and participates in meetings and brainstorming sessions as directed.
- Assists with other administrative duties and media projects as assigned.
- Enrolled in a program pursuing a degree in Business Administration, analytics or communications.
- Senior/Junior level preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal).
- Experience and/or familiarity with a business technology platform
- Highly organized, detail oriented, motivated and able to “hit the ground running”.
- Experienced with computers including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Enrolled in a BS/BA degree in communications, business analytics or related field and strong interest in the television business preferred.