To Apply for This Position Complete and
Send the TV One Internship Application Packet to:
Human Resources Department
Attn: Internship Coordinator
1010 Wayne Ave., 14th Floor
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Internship: Advertising Sales & Marketing
Location: New York
TV One’s Business Analytics Intern will gain on the job training and experience, as well as a basic understanding of Business Analytics as it relates to the entertainment and cable TV industries. This includes knowledge and practical experience in dealing with analysis and documentation of user requirements, problem solving and offering new solutions or enhancements to external and internal customers. This internship will expose you to the full gamut of the TV One sales support staff.
- Provide analysis of business requirements, processes and workflows with suggestions for improvement
- Gain exposure across the TV One sales support spectrum including but not limited to P&I, Operations
- Gain an understanding of the processes and functions provided by the current systems
- Assist with developing test schedules, review testing plans and tracking testing results
- Assist with data extraction and analysis pertaining to TV One
- Attends and participates in meetings and brainstorming sessions as directed.
- Assists with other administrative duties and media projects as assigned.
- Enrolled in a program pursuing a degree in Business Administration, analytics or communications.
- Senior/Junior level preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal).
- Experience and/or familiarity with a business technology platform
- Highly organized, detail oriented, motivated and able to “hit the ground running”.
- Experienced with computers including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Enrolled in a BS/BA degree in communications, business analytics or related field and strong interest in the television business preferred.
Notice to California Residents of Collection of Personal Information. When you submit an application, we collect the personal information you provide and that you authorize us to collect on your behalf for the purpose of processing and evaluating your application, verifying the accuracy of information you provide, and communicating with you about your application.
The information we may collect includes:
- personal identifiers like your name, address, and contact information;
- information about your professional abilities, skills, aptitudes and background (e.g., educational and professional experience, resumes, curricula vitae, writing samples, and information about your skills, training, and applicable licenses, permits, and certifications);
- information about your character, references, and credentials;
- information about your authorization to work for us;
- information obtained from references, educational institutions, and others you have authorized us to contact (including results of background checks you authorize us to perform if you are offered a position); and
- any other information you elect to provide or authorized us to obtain.
We may collect additional information for the purposes of complying with legal obligations, including criminal background and licensure information that may affect your legal ability to work for us and status information required for the monitoring of equal employment opportunity compliance (e.g., race/ethnicity, disability status, and gender).
Diana Ross Sings ‘Happy Birthday To Beyoncé In A Stunning Black Sequins Dress
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Sins of the City
Who Came Looking for Blade Icewood | Sins of the City
Bobby Brown's Sister Tina Speaks Out, Regrets Taking Photo Of Whitney Houston's Drug Infested Bathroom
EVERY MONDAY ON TV ONE 🔍 True Crime Stories That Matter