The Avid Editor is responsible for editing promotional spots, marketing presentations ad programming and provide exceptional service while working with the Marketing & Creative Service team on projects.
• Working with client groups to understand the requirements of their projects and to suggest potential alternatives
• Placing requests in context, and resolving discrepancies in order to maximize efficiencies.
• Editing promotional spots, marketing presentations and programming; delivering completed projects on videotape, DVD or as a file.
• Troubleshooting and initiating repair, in the event of equipment failure.
• Other duties, as needed.
• Must be well versed in post production and skilled as an Avid Editor.
• Good with music approach, effects-savvy for various forms of entertainment, life-style and documentary promo projects.
• Must be proficient offline as online, with experience in SD, HD, and the emerging tapeless post production environment.
• Working knowledge of MS Windows MS Word and Excel.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work effectively under changing priorities and challenging deadlines.
• Legal right to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Must have at least 5-7 years of commercial and/or promo editing experience. Must possess strong Avid Media Composer and effect skills. A strong working knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Photoshop preferred.
Job Submission Instructions
Apply Now! There are two ways you can apply for a position with TV One:
You can submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include the position title in the subject line of your email.
Any attachments must be in Microsoft Word or PDF.
You can mail your resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
1010 Wayne Avenue, 10th Floor
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910