The Inventory Analyst will be responsible for tracking commercial inventory, coordinating internal sales processes with Sales Coordinators and Sales Planners. The Inventory Analyst will also work closely with the Inventory Manager and Director to ensure inventory is utilized and managed to optimally drive revenue.
- Oversee the inventory management process for CLEO TV, supporting team manager as needed for TV One with direct oversight of ROS, original programming and all product categories with daily, weekly and quarterly updates of avails by daypart to help optimize revenue.
- Assist Inventory Manager with deal changes/shifts through system approval queue
- Responsible for tracking priority ADU and original programming
- Act as liaison between sales and traffic team to ensure units are placed on log and prevent conflicts with competitors, separation, copy and instructions.
- Coordinate working week and last minute changes between Sales and Traffic Department
- Effectively monitor system logistics such as program selling titles
- Support the Direct Response team with daily and weekly inventory updates to maximize revenue and hit clearance goals.
- Provide direction to a team of coordinators/planners in New York and Chicago to approve and maintain inventory for new and existing deals
- Ad hoc projects as needed in support of sales management
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and excellent written and oral communications.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed.
- Legal right to work in the US.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience in advertising sales.
If interested in applying for the Inventory Analyst position, please click the “apply now” button below and attach your resume to the email pop-up box
Notice to California Residents of Collection of Personal Information. When you submit an application, we collect the personal information you provide and that you authorize us to collect on your behalf for the purpose of processing and evaluating your application, verifying the accuracy of the information you provide, and communicating with you about your application.
The information we may collect includes:
- personal identifiers like your name, address, and contact information;
- information about your professional abilities, skills, aptitudes, and background (e.g., educational and professional experience, resumes, curricula vitae, writing samples, and information about your skills, training, and applicable licenses, permits, and certifications);
- information about your character, references, and credentials;
- information about your authorization to work for us;
- information obtained from references, educational institutions, and others you have authorized us to contact (including results of background checks you authorize us to perform if you are offered a position); and
- any other information you elect to provide or authorized us to obtain.
We may collect additional information for the purposes of complying with legal obligations, including criminal background and licensure information that may affect your legal ability to work for us and status information required for the monitoring of equal employment opportunity compliance (e.g., race/ethnicity, disability status, and gender).