Thank GOD it’s Friday! All you want to do is forget the chaos of the week, kick back, watch a movie and relax. What better way to do that than with a Friday Night Cocktail? Straight from Monique Kilgore, writer and cook for Diva’s Can Cook, Monique gives you drink recipes that are sure to put you back in a good mood. Check out this week’s cocktail and have a great weekend.
Pomegranate Cranberry Moscato Punch
Prep Time: 10 mins
Chill Time: 1 hour
What a perfect way to jump-start your summer! This week’s cocktail has all the ingredients to leave you feeling refreshed and bubbly. You can make it virgin or give a little kick. Either way, this drink is sure to delight. For more drink recipes check out Divas Can Cook
• 16 oz Pomegranate Juice
• 46 oz Pineapple Juice (Do Not Get Unsweetened)
• 1 (750 ml) Bottle Moscato
• 3 1/2 Cups Cranberry Cocktail Juice
• 1/2 – 1 Cup Triple Sec (Optional)
• Frozen fruit, for garnish & to keep punch cold
1. Add all ingredients except for the fruit in a large pitcher.
2. Stir and chill.
3. Cut fruit and freeze.
4. Serve punch and garnish with frozen fruit.
Chill overnight if possible.
Make It Bubbly: Top the punch off with a splash of sparkling moscato champange
Make It Virgin:Use sparkling white grape juice instead of moscato and orange juice in place of the triple sec.
Watch Monique make Pomegranate Cranberry Moscato Punch