This position monitors/services advertising accounts in accordance to the terms negotiated by Account Executive. This position functions as overall steward of assigned accounts.
• Create Upfront/Scatter media plans
• Prepare Pre & Post Analysis
• Account stewardship: Monitor performance of media schedule and assign ADU. Actively track and arrange liability schedules.
• Acquire all added value materials from clients/agency, and coordinate with internal team assuring proper execution.
• Prospect new business and provide AE with weekly updates on media/trade news.
• Cover and act as main network representative to smaller agencies when needed including presenting and negotiating.
• Collaborate with internal support teams to develop client presentations to include competitive info, land scape, and sponsorship ideas.
• Oversee media schedules to ensure fulfillment and proper account maintenance while providing direction to sales coordinators.
• Create quarterly recaps for all accounts including delivery, programming highlights, change in allocations/brands.
• Maintain and update agency org charts.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong Media Math skills
• Outgoing, organized, efficient, team player and a strategic thinker.
• Must be proficient with various computer software including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and E-mail.
• Legal right to work in the US.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree and experience in Cable/Broadcast Ad Sales or related field. Prior Sales and/or Media Planning experience strongly preferred.
Job Submission Instructions
Apply Now! There are two ways you can apply for a position with TV One:
You can submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include the position title in the subject line of your email.
Any attachments must be in Microsoft Word or PDF.
You can mail your resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
1010 Wayne Avenue, 10th Floor
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910