This position serves as the primary contact for handling the direct communication with advertising agencies regarding the logistics of commercial scheduling for TV One. This position has a strong emphasis on customer service.
• Work with account executives and sales planners utilizing computer system to fulfill sales orders through the execution of specific allocations and flowcharts.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for ad agencies and TV One to resolve discrepancies, schedule changes and facilitate make goods.
• Account stewardship — create flowcharts, input advertiser schedules and revisions. Handle make-good offers, pre & post logs and book ADU packages
• Secure sponsorship materials — foster key relationships with contacts at agencies and act as liaison between Traffic and the agency to ensure the deliverables for special promotions arrive and are scheduled.
• Other tasks as needed.
• Must be a self-starter.
• Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Must possess strong organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and excellent written and oral communications.
• Willingness to work overtime as needed.
• Legal right to work in the US.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree and/or 2 years of experience in advertising sales.
Job Submission Instructions
Apply Now! There are two ways you can apply for a position with TV One:
You can submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Be sure to include the position title in the subject line of your email.
Any attachments must be in Microsoft Word or PDF.
You can mail your resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
1010 Wayne Avenue, 10th Floor
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910