Assist research department with all aspects of analysis including compiling research reports, data preparation, competitive marketplace analysis and program tracking.
• Responsible for pulling and distributing ratings data and all related reports:
• Daily National Overnights
• Local Ratings
• Competitive Programming Reports
• Responsible for myEVNTS, program name entry
• Load data and maintain research databases.
• Prepare quantitative and qualitative research analysis using Nielsen and other proprietary tools.
• Create, format and distribute weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
• Create all one-sheets and presentations as well as special projects assigned by Ad Sales and Marketing.
• Responsible for responding to all Ad Sales and Marketing ad-hoc requests.
• Perform quality assurance checks on internal and custom reports.
• Prepares and presents research reports and participates in communicating findings to team.
• Act as a back-up to other analysts and senior analyst.
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong PowerPoint and Excel experience (keen ability to summarize data would be preferred)
• Proficiency with all Nielsen software products as well as 3rd party software systems such as: NPOWER, myEVNTS, Arianna, Star Trak/Star Media, Simmons and MRI
• Numbers savvy and detail oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills are required
• Familiar with TV process and concepts (including ratings/audience targeting, creative delivery)
• Must be a self-starter
• Legal right to work in the United States
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
BA/BS degree and 1-2 years research experience at a media company, agency or advertiser preferred.
Job Submission Instructions
Apply Now! There are two ways you can apply for a position with TV One:
You can submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Be sure to include the position title in the subject line of your email.
Any attachments must be in Microsoft Word or PDF.
You can mail your resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
1010 Wayne Avenue, 10th Floor
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910