Updates on 2022's Midterm Elections: Who Won and Who Lost
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Wes Moore Wins as the First Black Governor of MarylandSource:Photo by: Rob Carr/Getty Images 1 of 10
2. Democratic Candidate for Governor of Georgia Stacey Abrams LosesSource:Photo by: Jessica McGowan/Getty Images 2 of 10
3. Desantis Takes Florida for a Second TimeSource:(Left) Ron Desantis photo by GIORGIO VIERA/AFP via Getty Images.(Right 3 of 10
4. Raphael Warnock and Herschel Walker are Heading to a RunoffSource:(Left: Raphael Warnock) photo by: Michael M. Santiago/Getty Images. (Right: Herschel Walker) photo by: Alex Wong/Getty Images) 4 of 10
5. Maxwell Frost Becomes First Gen Z to Win House Seat for Florida’s 10th Congressional DistrictSource:Photo by: GIORGIO VIERA/AFP via Getty Images 5 of 10
6. Austin Davis Won Pennsylvania’s Lieutenant Governor RaceSource:Photo by: Mark Makela/Getty Images 6 of 10
7. Letitia James Won Re-Election as New York Attorney GeneralSource:Photo by: Michael M. Santiago/Getty Images 7 of 10
8. Democratic candidate Summer Lee is the Projected Winner of Pennsylvania’s Congressional District 12 RaceSource:Photo by: Bastiaan Slabbers/NurPhoto via Getty Images 8 of 10
9. Republican Ted Budd Defeats Democratic Candidate for Senate Cheri BeasleySource:(Left Ted Budd) photo by Sean Rayford/Getty Images. (Right Cheri Beasley) photo by Allison Joyce/Getty Images. 9 of 10
10. What Does the 2022 Midterm Elections Results Mean:Source:Photo by: John Moore/Getty Images 10 of 10
Photo by: Rob Carr/Getty Images
The 2022 Midterm elections occurred Tuesday, November 8th and there are a lot of impacts that will affect the Black community.
Here’s what happened this week.