To Apply for This Position Complete and
Send the TV One Internship Application Packet to:
Human Resources Department
Attn: Internship Coordinator
1010 Wayne Ave., 14th Floor
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Internship: Marketing and Creative Services
Location: Los Angeles, CA and Silver Spring, MD
TV One’s Marketing Department is responsible for coming up with creative ideas to entice and inform viewers about TV One shows. The department writes, produces, and edits promotional spots for television, Video on Demand, radio spots that are customized for different markets and print ads for magazines. This department also creates in-house presentations.
- Must be a junior or senior
- Communications, Journalism or Film/Video Production Major
- Must have strong research skills
- Must have excellent writing skills and attention to detail
Skills/Knowledge to Gain:
The student will gain knowledge and/or skills of marketing concepts and post production. The West Coast intern will have opportunities to participate in shoots in addition to post production and marketing.
- Assist with general administrative support
- Assist with advertising campaign with TV, Radio and online partners
- Provide Internet research
- Participate in editing sessions
- Screen promos for content; log materials as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Only applicants who receive college credit for their internship will be considered.