To Apply for This Position Complete and
Send the TV One Internship Application Packet to:
Human Resources Department
Attn: Internship Coordinator
1010 Wayne Ave., 14th Floor
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Internship: Marketing and Creative Services
Location: Los Angeles, CA and Silver Spring, MD
TV One’s Marketing Department is responsible for coming up with creative ideas to entice and inform viewers about TV One shows. The department writes, produces, and edits promotional spots for television, Video on Demand, radio spots that are customized for different markets and print ads for magazines. This department also creates in-house presentations.
- Must be a junior or senior
- Communications, Journalism or Film/Video Production Major
- Must have strong research skills
- Must have excellent writing skills and attention to detail
Skills/Knowledge to Gain:
The student will gain knowledge and/or skills of marketing concepts and post production. The West Coast intern will have opportunities to participate in shoots in addition to post production and marketing.
- Assist with general administrative support
- Assist with advertising campaign with TV, Radio and online partners
- Provide Internet research
- Participate in editing sessions
- Screen promos for content; log materials as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Only applicants who receive college credit for their internship will be considered.
Notice to California Residents of Collection of Personal Information. When you submit an application, we collect the personal information you provide and that you authorize us to collect on your behalf for the purpose of processing and evaluating your application, verifying the accuracy of information you provide, and communicating with you about your application.
The information we may collect includes:
- personal identifiers like your name, address, and contact information;
- information about your professional abilities, skills, aptitudes and background (e.g., educational and professional experience, resumes, curricula vitae, writing samples, and information about your skills, training, and applicable licenses, permits, and certifications);
- information about your character, references, and credentials;
- information about your authorization to work for us;
- information obtained from references, educational institutions, and others you have authorized us to contact (including results of background checks you authorize us to perform if you are offered a position); and
- any other information you elect to provide or authorized us to obtain.
We may collect additional information for the purposes of complying with legal obligations, including criminal background and licensure information that may affect your legal ability to work for us and status information required for the monitoring of equal employment opportunity compliance (e.g., race/ethnicity, disability status, and gender).
Unsung 15th Anniversary Sweepstakes: 15 Lucky Fans Will Win A $100 Gift Card For the Holidays!
Cheryl Lynn Enjoys “Lovely” Royalties As “Encore” Gets A Resurgence On TikTok
10 Times Mary J. Blige Proved She Should Have Her Own Boot Line (And We Wanted To Buy It)
Bresha Webb Announces Her First Baby With Husband Nick Jones, Jr.
Look At That Body On Badu! Erykah Badu Breaks The Internet With Swimsuit Photo...Just Because