To Apply for This Position Complete and
Send the TV One Internship Application Packet to:
Human Resources Department
Attn: Internship Coordinator
1010 Wayne Ave., 14th Floor
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Location: Silver Spring, MD
TV One’s Finance Department is responsible for all accounting and budgeting requirements for TV One including: accounts payable, billing, collections, financial reporting, payroll, and purchasing.
- Must be a junior or senior
- Accounting, Finance or Business Major
- Must have Excel skills and attention to detail
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have strong research skills
Skills/Knowledge to Gains:
The student will receive practical application experience in the day-to-day operations of TV One’s Finance Department.
- Perform administrative duties including filing and copying
- Process expense reports and invoices
- Apply cash receipts to accounts receivable
- Assist with mailing invoices to vendors
- Establish and maintain filing system
- Other administrative duties and projects as assigned
Only applicants who receive college credit for their internship will be considered.
Notice to California Residents of Collection of Personal Information. When you submit an application, we collect the personal information you provide and that you authorize us to collect on your behalf for the purpose of processing and evaluating your application, verifying the accuracy of information you provide, and communicating with you about your application.
The information we may collect includes:
- personal identifiers like your name, address, and contact information;
- information about your professional abilities, skills, aptitudes and background (e.g., educational and professional experience, resumes, curricula vitae, writing samples, and information about your skills, training, and applicable licenses, permits, and certifications);
- information about your character, references, and credentials;
- information about your authorization to work for us;
- information obtained from references, educational institutions, and others you have authorized us to contact (including results of background checks you authorize us to perform if you are offered a position); and
- any other information you elect to provide or authorized us to obtain.
We may collect additional information for the purposes of complying with legal obligations, including criminal background and licensure information that may affect your legal ability to work for us and status information required for the monitoring of equal employment opportunity compliance (e.g., race/ethnicity, disability status, and gender).
Unsung 15th Anniversary Sweepstakes: 15 Lucky Fans Will Win A $100 Gift Card For the Holidays!
10 Times Mary J. Blige Proved She Should Have Her Own Boot Line (And We Wanted To Buy It)
Cheryl Lynn Enjoys “Lovely” Royalties As “Encore” Gets A Resurgence On TikTok
Bresha Webb Announces Her First Baby With Husband Nick Jones, Jr.
TV One Celebrates 15th Anniversary of UNSUNG | Thanksgiving Day Marathon Lineup