To Apply for This Position Complete and
Send the TV One Internship Application Packet 2018 to:
Human Resources Department
Attn: Internship Coordinator
1010 Wayne Ave., 14th Floor
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Location: Silver Spring, MD
TV One’s Finance Department is responsible for all accounting and budgeting requirements for TV One including: accounts payable, billing, collections, financial reporting, payroll, and purchasing.
- Must be a junior or senior
- Accounting, Finance or Business Major
- Must have Excel skills and attention to detail
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have strong research skills
Skills/Knowledge to Gains:
The student will receive practical application experience in the day-to-day operations of TV One’s Finance Department.
- Perform administrative duties including filing and copying
- Process expense reports and invoices
- Apply cash receipts to accounts receivable
- Assist with mailing invoices to vendors
- Establish and maintain filing system
- Other administrative duties and projects as assigned
Only applicants who receive college credit for their internship will be considered.