The Editor is responsible for managing, organizing prioritizing and executing Production Facility’s editing assignments. Additionally the editor is responsible for QC and encoding.
- Video editing, with a primary responsibility in marketing and digital media and a secondary responsibility in News.
- Program finishing, including color correction, audio leveling graphic overlays and output to file or videotape
- Creation of files for use on-air, from videotape and file sources
- Quality control (technical and editorial) of program and promo master files to ensure adherence to on-air editorial and technical standards and specifications.
- Completion of accurate and detailed QC evaluation reports.
- Other duties, as needed
- Must be well versed in post-production and skilled as an Avid Editor.
- Must be able to run both highly technical and highly creative edit sessions.
- Ability to work with Adobe Photoshop and After Effects required.
- Working knowledge of MS Windows MS Word and Excel.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
Education and/or Experience:
- At least 10 years video editing experience.
- Background in short form (promo/marketing), long form program and news editing.
If you are interested in applying for the Editor (Production Facility) position, please click the “Apply Now” link at the top of the page and attach your resume to the pop up email.
Unsung 15th Anniversary Sweepstakes: 15 Lucky Fans Will Win A $100 Gift Card For the Holidays!
Cheryl Lynn Enjoys “Lovely” Royalties As “Encore” Gets A Resurgence On TikTok
10 Times Mary J. Blige Proved She Should Have Her Own Boot Line (And We Wanted To Buy It)
Bresha Webb Announces Her First Baby With Husband Nick Jones, Jr.
TV One Celebrates 15th Anniversary of UNSUNG | Thanksgiving Day Marathon Lineup