This position has a strong emphasis on client services and supports the Direct Response team in building and maintaining client accounts and relationships. The sales planner is instrumental in contributing to increased client roster, revenue goals, and unit cost growth.
- Maintain client relationships and process client requests.
- Negotiate client rates
- Provide weekly budget reports.
- Provide quarterly agency/account budget tracking reports and summaries.
- Analyze and report average unit rates on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Resolve schedule and contract discrepancies.
- Assist in the preparation of client meetings
- Organize research and competitive information for Account Executives.
- Assist with processing advertiser’s schedule revisions.
- Assist with log distribution.
- Familiar with relevant research tools such as MRI, Nielsen, Simmons, etc.
- Proven record of written and verbal communications skills to agencies and or clients.
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Proven record of results through attention to detail and organizational skills
- Exhibited record of success with handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships with co-workers.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and E-mail. Skills to include:
- Assembling PowerPoint presentations
- Building spreadsheets in excel including the creation of basic tables, formulas and preparing executive summaries.
- Demonstrated letter writing skills
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two years of relevant advertising/media experience required. Minimum of one year of direct response experience required. One year of direct response television sales planning experience and agency buying and/or planning experience strongly preferred.
If interested in applying for the Direct Response Ad Sales Planner position, please click the “apply now” button below and attach your resume to the email pop-up box
Notice to California Residents of Collection of Personal Information. When you submit an application, we collect the personal information you provide and that you authorize us to collect on your behalf for the purpose of processing and evaluating your application, verifying the accuracy of the information you provide, and communicating with you about your application.
The information we may collect includes:
- personal identifiers like your name, address, and contact information;
- information about your professional abilities, skills, aptitudes, and background (e.g., educational and professional experience, resumes, curricula vitae, writing samples, and information about your skills, training, and applicable licenses, permits, and certifications);
- information about your character, references, and credentials;
- information about your authorization to work for us;
- information obtained from references, educational institutions, and others you have authorized us to contact (including results of background checks you authorize us to perform if you are offered a position); and
- any other information you elect to provide or authorized us to obtain.
We may collect additional information for the purposes of complying with legal obligations, including criminal background and licensure information that may affect your legal ability to work for us and status information required for the monitoring of equal employment opportunity compliance (e.g., race/ethnicity, disability status, and gender).