'Laid' Trends on Twitter Thanks to Michelle Obama and Her Silk Press
1. Michelle Obama did not miss with this outfit!1 of 15
2. The whole team did what they had to do
2 of 15
Michelle's stylist sitting at home after doing God's work and seeing Laid trending. pic.twitter.com/oalTue856t— Butter.Bear (@ButterBear212) January 20, 2021
3. We understand.3 of 15
4. "My forever First Lady did not come to play"
4 of 15
Hair, LAID. Waist, CINCHED. Fit, BIG DRIP - my forever First Lady did not come to play. pic.twitter.com/idLpj44g2h— IAMNJERA (@IAMNJERA) January 20, 2021
5. Where are our sorors?
5 of 15
It’s giving Prophyte status 😂 This hair is LAID!! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 https://t.co/UYSlC2vRNS— Dr. Cokley 👩🏾🏫 (@BrilliantBlkGrl) January 20, 2021
6. And 'flex' they did6 of 15
7. We love to see it!
7 of 15
Not Michelle Obama with a modest low bun at Trumps inauguration vs a fully laid & slayed look with complimenting burgundy 2 piece/belt combo at Bidens ... we love to see it 😌 pic.twitter.com/DhvoWIYpUN— shaq sunbaenim (@ShaquelleRaevon) January 20, 2021
8. Leave it up to the women!8 of 15
9. The answer is simple9 of 15
10. C'mon now -- not some dude!
10 of 15
Y’all @MichelleObama looks flawless. 🔥. She there with some dude. 😂😂— Bakari Sellers (@Bakari_Sellers) January 20, 2021
11. Pea coat is bold
11 of 15
Michelle is the best dressed at that Capitol. Period. Hair is laid. Pea coat is giving. The color is bold. We love to see it.— Kristin✨🦋 (@KristinAlex_) January 20, 2021
12. If you look up the definition of 'Laid' a picture of Michelle Obama pops up
12 of 15
Child: Mommy what does laid mean— Creatingthrumymidlifecrisis (@AuntEs2cents) January 20, 2021