by Taylor Handberry Staggers
July 28, 2020
TV One’s hit series UNCENSORED returns for its third season on Sunday, September 6 at 10 P.M. ET/9C. The edgy docu-series explores the private lives of some of today’s most notable personalities including actor Larenz Tate, singer-actor Tyrese, rapper-TV personality Eve, producer-TV personality Yandy Smith-Harris, actor Omari Hardwick, actress-singer Jenifer Lewis, and actress-director Debbie Allen.
The autobiographical series delves into the lives of luminaries as they reveal secrets to their success, obstacles they faced, and how they’ve navigated the perils of social media that helped but sometimes haunted their careers. Viewers will get a glimpse into the lives of high-profile celebrities as they reveal their own stories, in their own words.
Tell Us: Whose episode are you looking forward to most?
Laughs, Tears, and WOWs! These Are Our Favorite Moments from UNSUNG Season 10!
9 photos Launch gallery
1. Betty Wright's Young Age Didn't Stop Her From Making Grown Folk Music
1 of 9
2. Here's Why Sisqo Decided To Go Solo
2 of 9
3. Christopher Williams Destroyed Uptown Records' Office
3 of 9
4. Why Shannon Hasn’t Received Payment for “Let The Music Play” Since 1984
4 of 9
5. Here's How Big Gipp Felt About CeeLo Green Leaving To Go Solo
5 of 9
6. Al Jarreau Went from Local Jazz Singer to World Famous R&B and Pop Star
6 of 9
7. Is This Why Roxanne Shanté Doesn't Get Much Love from Fellow Female MCs?
7 of 9
8. Here’s How A Secret Rendezvous Lead To Billy Paul’s “Me and Mrs. Jones”
8 of 9
9. SKYY Reveals The Inspiration Behind Their Hit "Call Me"
9 of 9
Like TV One on Facebook and be sure to follow us on Instagram and Twitter.