by Krystal Franklin
December 11, 2017
Photo by Prince Williams/WireImage
LeToya Luckett told the world she’d be a married woman before 2018 and she did just that! Over the weekend Luckett and her fiance, Tommicus Walker tied the knot in a lavish ceremony in Austin, Texas.
According to Essence, Pastor John Gray officiated the couple’s wedding while Tank sang At Last while the bride walked down the aisle in Vera Wang.
Guests included Michelle Williams, Ludacris and a host of other celebrities. See more photos from their big day below.
Congratulations to the Walkers!
Love Is In The Air: Our Favorite Celebrities Who Said 'Yes' In 2017
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Dulé Hill and Jazmyn Simon got engaged in April.
Source:Lucianna Faraone Coccia/Getty Images
1 of 10
2. Martin Lawrence proposed to his girlfriend Roberta in April.
2 of 10
3. Eva Marcille got engaged in December.
Source:Greg Doherty/Getty Images
3 of 10
4. Lori Harvey and soccer player Memphis Depay got engaged in June.
Source:Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
4 of 10
5. Letoya Luckett and Tommicus Walker got engaged in August
5 of 10
6. Rutina Wesley and girlfriend Shonda got engaged in November.
6 of 10
7. Star Jones and Ricardo Lugo got engaged in October.
Source:Cindy Ord/Getty Images for Gabrielle's Angel Foundation For Cancer Research
7 of 10
8. Cardi B and rapper Offset got engaged in October.
8 of 10
9. Chanel Iman and NFL star Sterling Shepard got engaged in Decemeber.
Source:Alberto E. Rodriguez/WireImage
9 of 10
10. Meghan Markle got engaged to Prince Harry in Decemeber.
Source:Chris Jackson/Chris Jackson/Getty Images
10 of 10
Like TV One on Facebook and be sure to follow us on Instagram and Twitter.