February 10, 2017
The stars will align LIVE TONIGHT at 9/8c (with the red carpet show starting at 7:30/6:30c)! Don’t be THAT person that misses out on this phenomenal moment in Black culture.
Here are five moments to look forward to at the 48th NAACP Image Awards!
1. The OPENING ACT: Who will set the NAACP Image Awards stage off this year? We’re still cracking up at Anthony Anderson‘s hilarious tribute to Straight Outta Compton.
2. THE MAJOR FASHION MOMENT: We already discussed fashion trends to spot at this year’s show, but there is one person who is going to completely blow us away, just like Teyonah Parris did.
3. THE INSPIRING SPEECH: Bring out the tissues! There is always one nominee who will speak life into your spirit, encouraging you to achieve all your dreams. ( Example? Tracee Ellis Ross)
4. THE SIDE-EYE MOMENT: There is always somebody that stays tryin’ it. Remember when Stacey Dash got called out? Yeah…be prepared to have this look (?) AT LEAST once during the show!
5. THE POLITICALLY “WOKE” MOMENT: Something tells us that a very special person (like John Legend) will have a lot to say about today’s political climate. Who will it be?
TELL US: Which Image Award moment are you looking forward to the most?