by Kwin Mosby
January 31, 2017
Look, we know that the dating game can be hard, but we thought we could give you a couple laughs between dealing with the occasional non-committal playa or overly jealous woman. Take a look at some of these funny memes and quotes that will let you know that you’re not in the game of dating alone.
1. Who said being petty and materialistic shouldn’t play into who you’re dating? I mean having a few extra coints is essential; so make it rain!
#datequotes #love #quotes #lovequotes #quote #datingquotes #date #lifequotes #epicquotes #singleproblems #singles #startup #techstartup #sadquotes #london #datenight #betterdays #welovefriday #happyquotes #friday #lovers #true #relationshipquotes #itsnotadate #organic #words #fridaynightdrinks #epiccatch #foodquotes #singlelife
2. It may be a red flag if the topic of conversation shifts to his positive feedback on your mental health when comparing you to other women. There really may be an issue with him. Molly! You just might be in danger, gurl!
3. This may be a sign that you need to reevaluate what you’re looking for on your search to find that special someone.
4. When you can’t come up with reasons why a person should date you… well… we’re thinking it might be time for some self-reflection. Desperation doesn’t look good on you, boo.
5. Yeah, we have nothing to say about this quote we found on Twitter. #truth
— Nicole Thompson (@NicoleThompson8) January 22, 2017
6. It’s all so much easier when you’re looking in the review mirror. Isn’t it?
— Divorce Court (@divorcecourt) December 6, 2016
7. Yeah, we know it’s kinda “Mean Girl”-ish, but it does help to ease the pain of a break up when you know you’re flawless one. #liveyourtruth
— FunnyKey (@FunnyKey3000) November 7, 2016
8. One thing is clear… never let your parents guide your dating life. This mother definitely has her son locked down. We’re guessing he might have some mommy issues if not now… probably in the future. Steer clear of this danger zone!
— TalkFunnyJokes (@talkfunnyjokes) August 5, 2016
9. We’ve heard the saying, “First impression is everything.” We suggest you listen to that inner voice. LOL!
— Lilly Autumn (@13CrazyDaisies) November 29, 2016
10. And finally… We found this checklist on how to ask someone out for a date. No tea, no shade, but take notes.
TELL US: We want to know. What is the funniest dating advice a relative or friend as dished out to you?