MAIN | PRODUCER/PROD. COMPANY | TALENT | SHOW IDEAS
Producer and Production Company Guidelines
To make us aware of your production company or your production experience you must:
1. Be a seasoned producer or own a production company with credits. TV One is looking for experienced producers and production companies who have produced and delivered shows for network television, cable networks or local stations. Although we are open to working with a wide range of production companies, the producer’s background and skills are paramount.
2. Send a one page letter of inquiry with contact information and area of interest to the address below. If you are an individual producer, include a copy of your personal credits. If you are a production company, include a copy of your company credits and a resume or bio of your company principals. Please DO NOT include any show ideas as we are legally unable to review the ideas and will have to return all materials unread.
3. If your experience or your production company background meets our requirements, we will contact you for further information. At that time, we will request a demo reel of your work and at least one produced show/episode. Please wait until TV One contacts you. Due to the large volume of interest that we’ve received, this step is necessary to ensure that we are able to review all inquiries.
4. If the produced show/episode is unaired filmed material, you will be required to sign a legal agreement to protect the rights of both parties. This submission release form, provided by TV One, must be signed prior to the sharing of such materials.
5. If we are interested in working with you or your production company, we will contact you. Submitted materials will not be returned.
Inquiries should be sent to:
Attention: Programming/ Producer Inquiries
1010 Wayne Ave., 10th floor
Silver Spring, MD 20910