by TV One Staff
April 22, 2016
Scroll down your timeline and what will you find?
Just Black Twitter, speakin’ their mind!
Each week we will feature the best tweets about five of the hottest topics on the net, and the best part is, the voices will be blacker than ever.
Who knows? Your tweet may just end up in The Best of Black Twitter. Enjoy!
1. Black Twitter celebrates Prince with humor.
Im sad Prince is gone but if you draw a mustache on Rihanna's face, its like he still here, yall stressin for nothin pic.twitter.com/duTZzqmugX
— eman (@BASEDNAFRICAN) April 22, 2016
In memory of Prince pic.twitter.com/VAKm7LfsfE
— Rome (@Big_Rome88) April 22, 2016
Wonder what dimension Prince is hanging in… pic.twitter.com/6JmZDsqPwv
— AchabaYemaya (@AbenaaMakini) April 22, 2016
2. Harriet Tubman is the new face of the $20 bill.
I’m never gonna be able to make change with those new Harriet Tubman $20 bills. Cause black women can’t be broken. pic.twitter.com/g3MDd1gj7v
— D (@DrakoTsunami) April 20, 2016
3. Ben Carson says Harriet Tubman should be on the $2 bill instead.
Ben Carson’s face needs to be put on a food stamp since he doesnt think Harriet Tubman should be on a $20 bill but a $2 bill. #harriettubman
— LOLA OSENI (@LolaofLife) April 21, 2016
4. Hillary Clinton says she carries hot sauce in her bag (swag).
— NO FAKE ORGASMS 2016 (@Namastaywoke) April 18, 2016
— The Daily Reveille (@lsureveille) April 1, 2016
5. Buzzfeed apologizes for “27 Questions Black People Have for Black People” video. Again, Black Twitter disapproves.
— Cheyenne (@heycheyennehey) April 18, 2016