Scroll down your timeline and what will you find?
Just Black Twitter, speakin’ their mind!
Each week we will feature five of the best tweets about the hottest topics on the net, and the best part is, the voices will be blacker than ever.
Who knows? Your tweet may just end up in The Best of Black Twitter. Enjoy!
1. Sports journalist, Bomani Jones, wears a Cleveland “Caucasians” parody shirt on ESPN to prove a point.
— Malik Abdul Aziz (@MalikAbdulAzi10) April 8, 2016
2. Hillary Clinton makes a surprise visit to #BlackGirlsRock.
— ChampagnePetty (@__Dutch) April 6, 2016
3. Fan mistakes Kevin Hart for Chris Rock and he goes along with it.
Lmao shorty really thought Kevin Hart was Chris Rock ???? pic.twitter.com/TQ8UHg9VdT
— D-Day 4/27 (@ThatsJustDarlin) April 6, 2016
4. Drake releases a new song featuring Kanye West and Jay Z but Jay Z’s verse is only two lines.
— Nâppÿ Heâd Kēnnÿ (@Young_IGG) April 5, 2016
5. Democratic Presidential candidate, Bernie Sanders, says if elected he will apologize for slavery.
— NotRightNowMa (@DrKillaCal) April 7, 2016
Cheryl Lynn Enjoys “Lovely” Royalties As “Encore” Gets A Resurgence On TikTok
Look At That Body On Badu! Erykah Badu Breaks The Internet With Swimsuit Photo...Just Because
10 Times Mary J. Blige Proved She Should Have Her Own Boot Line (And We Wanted To Buy It)
Bresha Webb Announces Her First Baby With Husband Nick Jones, Jr.
Who Invited Agustin Garcia | PAYBACK
What Was the Real Cause of Chris Lighty's Death?