April 7, 2016
Scroll down your timeline and what will you find?
Just Black Twitter, speakin’ their mind!
Each week we will feature five of the best tweets about the hottest topics on the net, and the best part is, the voices will be blacker than ever.
Who knows? Your tweet may just end up in The Best of Black Twitter. Enjoy!
1. Sports journalist, Bomani Jones, wears a Cleveland “Caucasians” parody shirt on ESPN to prove a point.
— Malik Abdul Aziz (@MalikAbdulAzi10) April 8, 2016
2. Hillary Clinton makes a surprise visit to #BlackGirlsRock.
— ChampagnePetty (@__Dutch) April 6, 2016
3. Fan mistakes Kevin Hart for Chris Rock and he goes along with it.
Lmao shorty really thought Kevin Hart was Chris Rock ???? pic.twitter.com/TQ8UHg9VdT
— D-Day 4/27 (@ThatsJustDarlin) April 6, 2016
4. Drake releases a new song featuring Kanye West and Jay Z but Jay Z’s verse is only two lines.
— Nâppÿ Heâd Kēnnÿ (@Young_IGG) April 5, 2016
5. Democratic Presidential candidate, Bernie Sanders, says if elected he will apologize for slavery.
— NotRightNowMa (@DrKillaCal) April 7, 2016