The Editor is responsible for managing, organizing prioritizing and executing the Production Facility’s editing assignments. Additionally the editor is responsible for QC and encoding.
Editing programming, with a primary responsibility in news, along with web content, marketing materials and presentations
- Program finishing, including color correction, audio leveling graphic overlays and output to file or videotape
- Creation of files for use on-air, from videotape and file sources
- Troubleshooting and initiating repair, in the event of equipment failure.
- Quality control (technical and editorial) of program and promo master files to ensure adherence to on-air editorial and technical standards and specifications.
- Completion of accurate and detailed QC evaluation reports.
- Other duties, as needed.
- Must be well versed in post production and skilled as an Avid Editor.
- Must be able to run both highly technical and highly creative edit sessions.
- Ability to work with Adobe Photoshop and After Effects required.
- Working knowledge of MS Windows MS Word and Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to multi-task.
- The ability to work effectively under changing priorities and challenging deadlines.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
At least 10 years editing experience. Background in news and long form program editing.
Cheryl Lynn Enjoys “Lovely” Royalties As “Encore” Gets A Resurgence On TikTok
Unsung 15th Anniversary Sweepstakes: 15 Lucky Fans Will Win A $100 Gift Card For the Holidays!
10 Times Mary J. Blige Proved She Should Have Her Own Boot Line (And We Wanted To Buy It)
Look At That Body On Badu! Erykah Badu Breaks The Internet With Swimsuit Photo...Just Because
Bresha Webb Announces Her First Baby With Husband Nick Jones, Jr.
Who Invited Agustin Garcia | PAYBACK