The Coordinator will support the Consumer Marketing team in the ideation, development and tracking of all marketing campaigns and brand initiatives, including consumer and trade media campaigns, cross promotions, major network initiatives and tent poles.
The primary function of the position is to provide support to the team contributing creative and critical thinking skills, to the overall team, as well as manage details for all campaigns and initiatives in order to keep the execution on track. Must be passionate about television, entertainment and pop culture and know trends that could positively impact marketing campaigns and the network. This position requires a highly organized and driven team player with excellent attention-to-detail that thrives in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Contribute to team brainstorms and generate creative and innovative marketing ideas and stunts to generate excitement among potential viewers and drive tune-in to our series
- Coordinate details for marketing campaigns and promotions including budgets, deadlines, and creative deliverables ensuring all campaign needs are delivered in a timely fashion
- Create and maintain highly-detailed project documents that encapsulate all campaign activity, ensuring information is always up to date including: PM tools, trackers, etc.
- Oversee Marketing Request Forms process for creative production; including print, radio, promos, and web assets, from creating and updating disciplined project timelines and arranging asset production to coordinating deliverables and fulfillment
- Act as point person for external creative agency, managing workflow, adjusting based on priorities while maintaining on-going communication with internal and external teams
- Capture and write weekly marketing meeting notes to distribute to all teams
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Team to help manage the production of web materials, including banners, rich media units, and marketing HTMLs
- Contribute perspective to media planning discussions and help coordinate deliverables for media plan execution
- Support marketing teams in developing various communications tools and collateral including one-sheets, newsletters, presentations, etc.
- Facilitate external data collection relating to new projects to be distributed to the entire campaign team
- Maintain open communication with supervisors
- Assist with miscellaneous duties as necessary including, gathering materials, archiving campaigns, keeping premium inventory etc.
- Keep current with trends in the consumer marketing space within and outside of entertainment
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about television, entertainment and pop culture
- Exceptional multi-tasking and time management skills, with excellent ability to be flexible and adjust as workload demands
- Impeccable attention-to-detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, including flawless written grammar
- Strong ability to be point person and effectively partner with a variety of departments on a number of initiatives, including both internal (Ad Sales, Affiliate Marketing, PR, Digital, Production etc.) and external vendors
- Confident and comfortable communicating with people at all levels, from assistants to the executive team
- Exhibits good judgment, with strong creative and critical-thinking, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Be flexible and adjust to occasional changes in work schedule as workload demands.
- Demonstrated ability to take a personal responsibility and commitment to his/her work; follows through and comfortable with accountability
- Knowledge of marketing, including on-air, digital, social media platforms and new and emerging platforms
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively, and is eager and proactive about learning new skills
- Legal right to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
BA/BS degree required; concentration in media, marketing, advertising or communications a plus. A minimum of 2+ years of marketing or communications experience. PowerPoint, Photoshop, WordPress and MPX skills, a plus.
If interested in applying for the (Temp To Perm) Coordinator, Consumer Marketing position, please click the “apply now” button below and attach your resume to the email pop up box.