The Digital & Social Media Sr. Producer is responsible for building promotional and original digital content to build the CLEO TV digital brand.
- Develop and produce promotional content (including articles, videos, social media assets and any other media) to support our original programming and larger brand story. Should manage a content strategy that includes both digital and social media platforms.
CLEO TV Social Platforms
- Establish brand voice for brands in the social space. Must be a good creative writer with flawless grammar and spelling.
- Weekly/Daily management of the CLEO TV social channels (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and other emerging social platforms including uploads and sharing analytics as well as driving engagement and improving key metrics, like subscription and video views
- Monitor trends in social media and supply ongoing intelligence for social media, emerging technology and marketplace trends.
- Provide support for social media campaign implementations and media buys.
- Define editorial brand/voice, set editorial direction and manage editorial calendar to create compelling content daily (3-4 articles/day) and show promotion content (articles, behind-the-scenes video, clips, etc. at least 3 times/week)
- Management of the CLEO TV newsletter including editorial curation, dissemination and analytics
- Provide Daily QA review of website and site analytics
- Provide on-camera hosting for CLEO TV digital videos as needed
- Communicate digital media priorities to internal (PR, Programming, Affiliate Marketing) and external partners.
- Effective written communication skills and excellent mastery of the English language including grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Comfortable with computer technologies include web content management systems and streaming media
- Impeccable attention to detail, solid organizational skills, highly motivated, results-driven, and creative writer.
- Experience with WordPress, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop,
- Experience with popular social media platforms and trends
- Flexibility in managing multiple responsibilities and assignments simultaneously; ability to meet deadlines; experience managing both urgent, short-term projects and complex, longer term projects.
- Legal right to work in the US
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree required. BA in marketing, communications, or journalism preferred. 3+ years of experience in building, managing, and growing a website for a medium/large size organization or publication. Skilled writer with understanding of best practices for web writing.
If interested in applying for the Sr. Producer, Digital & Social Media, CLEO TV position, please click the “apply now” button below and attach your resume to the email pop up box.
*Please attach links to your previous work (clips, articles, and etc) with your resume.*