The Digital & Social Media Sr. Producer is responsible for building promotional and original digital content to build the CLEO TV digital brand.
- Develop and produce promotional content (including articles, videos, social media assets and any other media) to support our original programming and larger brand story. Should manage a content strategy that includes both digital and social media platforms.
CLEO TV Social Platforms
- Establish brand voice for brands in the social space. Must be a good creative writer with flawless grammar and spelling.
- Weekly/Daily management of the CLEO TV social channels (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and other emerging social platforms including uploads and sharing analytics as well as driving engagement and improving key metrics, like subscription and video views
- Monitor trends in social media and supply ongoing intelligence for social media, emerging technology and marketplace trends.
- Provide support for social media campaign implementations and media buys.
- Define editorial brand/voice, set editorial direction and manage editorial calendar to create compelling content daily (3-4 articles/day) and show promotion content (articles, behind-the-scenes video, clips, etc. at least 3 times/week)
- Management of the CLEO TV newsletter including editorial curation, dissemination and analytics
- Provide Daily QA review of website and site analytics
- Provide on-camera hosting for CLEO TV digital videos as needed
- Communicate digital media priorities to internal (PR, Programming, Affiliate Marketing) and external partners.
- Effective written communication skills and excellent mastery of the English language including grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Comfortable with computer technologies include web content management systems and streaming media
- Impeccable attention to detail, solid organizational skills, highly motivated, results-driven, and creative writer.
- Experience with WordPress, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop,
- Experience with popular social media platforms and trends
- Flexibility in managing multiple responsibilities and assignments simultaneously; ability to meet deadlines; experience managing both urgent, short-term projects and complex, longer term projects.
- Legal right to work in the US
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree required. BA in marketing, communications, or journalism preferred. 3+ years of experience in building, managing, and growing a website for a medium/large size organization or publication. Skilled writer with understanding of best practices for web writing.
If interested in applying for the Sr. Producer, Digital & Social Media, CLEO TV position, please click the “apply now” button below and attach your resume to the email pop up box.
*Please attach links to your previous work (clips, articles, and etc) with your resume.*
Notice to California Residents of Collection of Personal Information. When you submit an application, we collect the personal information you provide and that you authorize us to collect on your behalf for the purpose of processing and evaluating your application, verifying the accuracy of information you provide, and communicating with you about your application.
The information we may collect includes:
- personal identifiers like your name, address, and contact information;
- information about your professional abilities, skills, aptitudes and background (e.g., educational and professional experience, resumes, curricula vitae, writing samples, and information about your skills, training, and applicable licenses, permits, and certifications);
- information about your character, references, and credentials;
- information about your authorization to work for us;
- information obtained from references, educational institutions, and others you have authorized us to contact (including results of background checks you authorize us to perform if you are offered a position); and
- any other information you elect to provide or authorized us to obtain.
We may collect additional information for the purposes of complying with legal obligations, including criminal background and licensure information that may affect your legal ability to work for us and status information required for the monitoring of equal employment opportunity compliance (e.g., race/ethnicity, disability status, and gender).