The Senior Manager of Consumer Marketing is responsible for developing and managing TV One’s consumer marketing and promotional campaigns with the goals of driving awareness, reach, and ratings for network initiatives.
This position will be the day-to-day manager for all campaign planning and development, and executional oversight for off-channel media campaigns.
Additionally, this Senior Manager position will be responsible for the development of marketing strategies for all key initiatives and the sharing of the strategies to all internal departments and sister companies to ensure clear communication of the priorities, messaging, and goals.
The Senior Manager will provide executional oversight of the development of marketing assets, including print, online, radio, digital and social media.
The Senior Manager will report in to the Senior Vice President of Consumer Marketing and will drive the collaboration and communication of the overall brand experience with internal departments and consumers.
- Contribute strategic thinking and new ideas to the building and development of consumers promotions and marketing campaigns
- Develop marketing strategies in partnership with the internal research team and media agency for programming initiatives to inform our understanding of the target audience, targeted audience, and metrics for success for each campaign
- Develop creative briefs for all programming priorities
- Initiate, develop and manage the execution of 360° marketing campaigns across print, on-air, out-of-home, digital, radio and non-traditional platforms.
- Manage and direct the media planning agency in the development of strategic media campaigns
- Present and communicate marketing campaign goals and execution of plan with internal departments, and when needed, senior executives
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure that marketing objectives and executions are cohesive across all marketing and media
- Manage the creative development of all marketing elements to ensure art and messaging are consistent and on-strategy
- Manage budgets to determine positive ROI and ensure we always remain on-budget
- Able to manage staff at the managerial level and below
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong knowledge of cable industry and African-American viewers
- Skilled at media planning oversight with a media agency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills are a must
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills required
- Managed at least 1 person directly
- Ability to interact and get along with peers, clients, and colleagues in other departments.
- 10% – 20% travel as needed
- Legal right to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
B.A. in Marketing, Business Administration or Communications preferred and minimum 5 – 8 years of experience in entertainment and/or television marketing.
If interested in applying for the Sr. Manager, Consumer Marketing position, please click the “apply now” button below and attach your resume to the email pop up box.