Work with Planners, Research, Sales Operations and Ad Sales Management to maximize sales revenue.
• Review & approve National Upfront and Scatter Ad Sales proposals.
• Monitor inventory & scheduling of ordered deals. Oversee account maintenance.
• Monitor delivery status for guaranteed deals.
• MSA reports
• Help solve discrepancies
• Monitor EDI status
• Review and approve ADU packages for guaranteed deals.
• Hire, train & supervise Ad sales Planners in both NY and Chicago.
• Broadway maintenance.
• Implementation and training of all Ad Sales related software programs.
• Assist SVP with revenue projections
• Rate Card development and implementation
• Occasional travel outside business hours expected.
• Must be detailed oriented.
• Proficiency using various computer software packages including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Strong math skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and team player.
• Prior experience with Ad Sales/Traffic/Stewardship Systems.
• Legal right to work in the U.S.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree and/or 5 years of experience in cable ad sales. Prior Planning or Inventory Management experience preferred.
Job Submission Instructions
Apply Now! There are two ways you can apply for a position with TV One:
You can submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include the position title in the subject line of your email.
Any attachments must be in Microsoft Word or PDF.
You can mail your resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
1010 Wayne Avenue, 10th Floor
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910