The Sale Service Executive will aid our Urban One linear sales team in prospecting potential content and marketing partnerships as well as maintaining and growing existing business. The Sale Service Executive will be responsible for liaising with Planning, Inventory and Integrated Marketing and proficiently creating compelling presentations.
- Core responsibilities will include client and agency interface, attending client social events, and supporting the multi-platform sales process.
- Customize client presentations and provide effective information to drive budgets.
- Research target accounts and create strategy to break new business and increase share.
- Manage and implement marketing executions across TV One and CLEO TV properties.
- Assist agencies including presenting and negotiating.
- Highly skilled in PowerPoint development (able to build slides and story line).
- Fluent in Excel and data manipulation
- Strong organization skill, detail oriented.
- On-air and online media planning acumen.
- Media Math proficiency.
- Interest in sales and branding.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to interact with internal colleagues and external clients.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in digital, radio or linear sales. Bachelor’s degree.
If interested in applying for the Sales Service Executive position, please click the “apply now” button below and attach your resume to the email pop up box.
Notice to California Residents of Collection of Personal Information. When you submit an application, we collect the personal information you provide and that you authorize us to collect on your behalf for the purpose of processing and evaluating your application, verifying the accuracy of information you provide, and communicating with you about your application.
The information we may collect includes:
- personal identifiers like your name, address, and contact information;
- information about your professional abilities, skills, aptitudes and background (e.g., educational and professional experience, resumes, curricula vitae, writing samples, and information about your skills, training, and applicable licenses, permits, and certifications);
- information about your character, references, and credentials;
- information about your authorization to work for us;
- information obtained from references, educational institutions, and others you have authorized us to contact (including results of background checks you authorize us to perform if you are offered a position); and
- any other information you elect to provide or authorized us to obtain.
We may collect additional information for the purposes of complying with legal obligations, including criminal background and licensure information that may affect your legal ability to work for us and status information required for the monitoring of equal employment opportunity compliance (e.g., race/ethnicity, disability status, and gender).