This position serves as the primary contact for handling the direct communication with advertising agencies and internal TV One departments regarding the logistics of commercial scheduling for TV One. This position monitors/services advertising accounts and is responsible for ensuring they are fulfilled according to contracted terms.
• Provide general support to Ad Sales Account Executives, Ad Sales Traffic Coordinator(s) and Ad Sales Planner.
• Primary point of contact for Advertising Agencies and internal TV One departments to resolve discrepancies, create flowcharts, process schedule changes, facilitate makegoods, pre-post log reporting and transmit EDI for assigned accounts.
• Mail documents and distribute mail
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory
• Book caring for Sellers
• Print and bind presentation materials
• Provide general stewardship of all ad sales accounts as it relates to order entry and preemption resolution.
• Maintain client schedules including contract changes and quarterly schedules.
• Position will also answer all client questions regarding inventory and replace inventory by rescheduling or re-expression.
• Secure sponsorship materials – foster key relationships with contacts at agencies and act as liaison between Traffic and agency to ensure the deliverables for special promotions & billboards arrive and are scheduled.
• Work closely with Sales Planner on ADU packages and to assist with ratings information.
• Provide back-up coverage to other Sales Coordinator(s).
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and adapt to a fast-paced work environment.
• Must possess strong organizational skills and be able to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal skills, attention to details and excellent written and oral communication.
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Legal right to work in the US
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1 year experience in an Ad Sales environment or as an asst. media buyer strongly preferred.
Job Submission Instructions
Apply Now! There are two ways you can apply for a position with TV One:
You can submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Be sure to include the position title in the subject line of your email.
Any attachments must be in Microsoft Word or PDF.
You can mail your resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
1010 Wayne Avenue, 10th Floor
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910