Best Moments & Reactions From Steve Harvey Hosting 'Verzuz'
1. What did Steve do to her momma?1 of 20
2. Now THIS is an idea!
2 of 20
If anything, Tom Joyner should be co-hosting this #VERZUZ with Steve Harvey— Chasity Cooper🍷🥂 (@chasityscooper) April 5, 2021
3. The impersonations have already started flowing in3 of 20
4. We all have that one uncle4 of 20
5. Steve is a storyteller5 of 20
6. Swizz Beats steps in!6 of 20
7. I think we can all agree this would be all of our reactions7 of 20
8. Where's the lie?
8 of 20
Steve Harvey so biased LMAOO!— Jameer Pondériva (@jameerpond) April 5, 2021
The Isley Bros: Man.. that’s so smooth y’all!
EWF: I HAD TO WAKEUP AT 4am! I HAD TO MEET A HOBO NAMED RALLO AT THE TRAIN! JUST TO BUY THAT ALBUM! #Verzuz
9. Everything Marjorie Harvey told Steve went in one ear and out the other9 of 20
10. A mood10 of 20
11. You can tell he had been practicing for this moment!
11 of 20
Steve Harvey waited his whole life for this moment 😂 pic.twitter.com/hMgUE6s0dv— TheShadeRoom (@TheShadeRoom) April 5, 2021
12. He was in his element
12 of 20
Steve Harvey is finally the age he's been acting for his entire life— Jenée (@jdesmondharris) April 5, 2021
13. Now why'd they have to drag Kevin Hart into this?
13 of 20
Steve Harvey every 2 minutes pic.twitter.com/f9dkBt6oBH— Daniel Kaluuya If You Are Reading This I Swallow (@WrittenByHanna) April 5, 2021
14. All that was missing was the grilling shoes
14 of 20
Steve Harvey telling Black holiday BBQ level lies tonight 😂😂😂 #verzuz— Jeff (@JeffJSays) April 5, 2021
15. Y'all play too much!
15 of 20
Steve Harvey is dressed like he just got to Gotham City and is about to ruin Batman's day pic.twitter.com/Uz3OlO03Wt— zellie (@zellieimani) April 5, 2021
16. What do you think his drink of choice was for the night?16 of 20
17. The power that coat must hold17 of 20
18. "We are unmatched."
18 of 20
Thank God for EWF, The Isley Brothers, Steve Harvey’s wide brim, and every Saturday morning cleaning, “what you know bout that??” car ride, and HBCU band that’s ever put some respect on these legends’ names.— nannie helen thorough. (@MsPackyetti) April 5, 2021
This is Black. This is love.
I love us.
We are unmatched. #Verzuz
19. It was truly Steve Harvey vs. Millennials
19 of 20
Steve Harvey is basically stanning out in front of his favorite artists and we're just the audience.— Ernest Owens (@MrErnestOwens) April 5, 2021
And shout-out to Ron Isley for shutting him up on trashing talking the youth. #Verzuz