Candidate will be responsible for maintaining the operational modules of the programming database and will assist in the management of all the inherent processes of receiving, approving and preparing program material for air.
• Entry of the daily program schedule, schedule updates and changes in a timely fashion in order to allow sales department to book advertising and projects accordingly.
• Manage the process by which the correct version of programming is aired by entering and updating master program versions and assigning scheduling defaults.
• Collaborate with Manager of Right, Clearances, Standards and Practices in maintaining and scheduling contracts in accordance to the prescribed terms and managing the available versions are scheduled as indicated by the Content Management and Legal and Business Affairs Departments.
• Manage the daily process of tracking and entering program V-chip ratings, closed captioning and other master tape attributes including program segment times, barcode information and broadcast titles as entered by Network Operations Content Coordinator and Content Management Department. Also monitor and manage the process of data entry and data transfer into Grip It for proper secondary events scheduling.
• Manage the reconciliation of the media base program timings with the Quality Control program timings to assure the continuity of our log with our on-air playlist.
• Primary backup for Network Operations Program Log Coordinator and Content Management Coordinator.
• Take on additional duties and responsibilities as delegated by the VP of Network Operations and/or SVP of Network Operations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, detail-oriented; and strong organizational skills
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook) is required
• Have the legal right to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in related field of study is required. At least 4 year of Broadcast Operations experience is necessary. Knowledge of the media & entertainment industry is a plus.
Job Submission Instructions
Apply Now! There are two ways you can apply for a position with TV One:
You can submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Be sure to include the position title in the subject line of your email.
Any attachments must be in Microsoft Word or PDF.
You can mail your resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
1010 Wayne Avenue, 10th Floor
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910