Reporting to the Sr. Director of Integrated Marketing, the Manager of Integrated Marketing will be responsible for crafting sales strategies in response to RFPs and creating a roster of off-the-shelf and custom program offerings to support and drive the sales process. He/she will develop and maintain new and existing sales materials to illustrate product offerings and facilitate sales efforts. Additionally, he/she will continually evaluate and help adjust sales strategies and materials to respond to changing client, market, and competitive conditions.
- Respond to RFP, RFI, and general Sales Requests: concept and formulate both large- and small-scale ideas into innovative, marketable programs that are custom-made for specific client initiatives and their associated KPIs
- Collaborate and brainstorm with sales in the creation of TV opportunities to meet advertiser/agency objectives
- Create client presentations via PowerPoint or Keynote
- Leverage industry insights and trends, as well as network research reports to illustrate the TV One story in response to RFPs and proactive pitches
- Contribute to the development of new sales opportunities: identify and build high-interest evergreen and experiential solutions, content/programming, and emerging platforms that will serve as compelling thought starters for client conversations
- Act as team liaison for all initiatives, strategy, and partnership with Video department to ensure the business needs of the marketing team are being taken into consideration and addressed as necessary with the market and overall company strategy shifts
- Work interdepartmentally with Programming, Scheduling, Research, Client Services, and other departments to support sales initiatives
- Coordinate with Legal and Business Affairs to secure appropriate letters of agreement/contracts, contest rules and regulations
- Communicate and coordinate production and approval timelines to all internal and external constituents
- Develop a thorough understanding of internal tools and become an expert on TV One ad products
- Effectively communicate TV One products and offerings as they relate to client goals
- Review industry trades for new sites, innovative & creative ad units & technologies, and competitive information
- Develop and evangelize Marketing Materials
- Create and distribute post-campaign recap with quantitative and qualitative results
- Help manage the TV One “sales portal” to enable a seamless sales process
- Occasional travel to attend client/agency meetings and client-driven activations/experiences
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and a high volume of work on short deadlines and follow through on assigned tasks with limited supervision
- Deep understanding of the core elements of TV advertising
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent project management, time management, and organization skills with attention to detail
- Highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work well both independently and as a proactive team member
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels and within multiple functions of an organization
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Passionate about the media space and creating best-in-class, innovative client solutions
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum 6 years in TV advertising industry, preferably in an Integrated Marketing or Sales Development role responsible for ad sales/sponsorship development, presentation, and execution; Media Agency experience a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel); experience with Canva, Keynote and Photoshop a plus
- Multi-cultural marketing/communications experience a plus
If interested in applying for the Manager, Integrated Marketing position, please click the “apply now” button below and attach your resume to the email pop up box.
Notice to California Residents of Collection of Personal Information. When you submit an application, we collect the personal information you provide and that you authorize us to collect on your behalf for the purpose of processing and evaluating your application, verifying the accuracy of the information you provide, and communicating with you about your application.
The information we may collect includes:
- personal identifiers like your name, address, and contact information;
- information about your professional abilities, skills, aptitudes, and background (e.g., educational and professional experience, resumes, curricula vitae, writing samples, and information about your skills, training, and applicable licenses, permits, and certifications);
- information about your character, references, and credentials;
- information about your authorization to work for us;
- information obtained from references, educational institutions, and others you have authorized us to contact (including results of background checks you authorize us to perform if you are offered a position); and
- any other information you elect to provide or authorized us to obtain.
We may collect additional information for the purposes of complying with legal obligations, including criminal background and licensure information that may affect your legal ability to work for us and status information required for the monitoring of equal employment opportunity compliance (e.g., race/ethnicity, disability status, and gender).