Manager for the Commercial Operations department. Oversight of the copy insertion team as well as log editing. Backup for the Director when not in office.
- Supervise and train copy coordinators for accuracy and attention to detail of agency instructions.
- Monitor employee performance and output; provide back-up for all desks including log editing, copy management, added value insertion and continued communication with marketing for all custom creations.
- Provide leadership and serve as resource for staff.
- Monitor copy entry for accuracy and corrections/revisions implemented.
- Works with Director to make the log process more efficient.
- Log editor and backup when colleagues are out of office.
- Define and develop efficient work processes and procedures in a manner that ensures maximum revenue retention and high-quality output.
- Continue as point of contact for direct response copy insertion as well as assisting with national accounts as needed.
- Secondary point of contact for VOD copy insertion.
- Works with the Inventory Manager to for placement of commercial spots to maximize revenue potential
- Works collaboratively with other departments that provides direct resources and accountability for programming and sales strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a mission critical, demanding, deadline driven, and dynamically changing environment.
- Ability to proactively assess issues, implement changes, set priorities, solve problems, be resourceful, work independently, and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Detail-oriented, effective written and verbal communications skills, strong interpersonal skills, and a team player.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and direct a team.
- Proficiency with MS applications, experience with traffic system(s) (Broadway preferred but not required).
- Legal right to work in the U.S.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in related field desired. A minimum of 3 years of experience in television/cable Ad Sales Operations.
If interested in applying for the Manager, Commercial Operations position, please click the “apply now” button below and attach your resume to the email pop up box.