This position serves as the team lead and supervisor for a team of Sales Coordinators with a strong emphasis on customer service. The Manager, Sales Administration is responsible for servicing an account list while supervising the activities of a team of Sales Coordinators to ensure that flighting, allocations and data entry are entered in a manner which facilitate the logistics of commercial scheduling.
- Train and supervise team of coordinators to review allocations and flighting; ensuring that inventory load is sufficient for effective placement.
- Support the inventory management process with direct oversight of original programming and daily updates of avails y daypart to make help ensure revenue maximization through inventory efficiencies.
- Act as team lead and assist in making recommendations for the reassignment of work base on employee schedules and department workload.
- Work closely with ad sales Pricing and Planning department to monitor selling titles to prevent errors.
- Work with account executives and sales planners utilizing internal systems to fulfill sales orders through the execution of client schedules.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for ad agencies and TV One to resolve discrepancies, schedule changes and distribute post and pre-logs.
- Other tasks as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and direct a team.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively work under changing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Proficiency with a Broadcast Traffic system (Broadway preferred but not necessary) and various computer software including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, E-mail, etc.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work unscheduled overtime as needed.
- Legal right to work in the US.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree and/or 3 years of experience in operations, traffic or advertising sales. Experience with Broadway traffic system preferred.
If interested in applying for the Manager, Ad Sales position, please click the “apply now” button below and attach your resume to the email pop up box.