This position will assist the members of the legal and finance departments with all administrative tasks including setting appointments, copying, faxing, creating presentations, answering the phone, filing and other duties set forth below.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, screen calls, and refers to proper manager for handling. Assists directly with routine inquires.
- Prepares and tracks correspondence.
- Prepares first draft of amendments and vendor agreements.
- Manages the contract administration process from initial draft to full execution.
- Assists rights & clearances department with copyright infringement procedures.
- Professional interaction with senior-level management and external business associates.
- Makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports.
- Manages incoming and external mail and deliveries to staff in a timely manner.
- Edits and proofreads documents.
- Maintains the inventory of employee of department supplies.
- Prepares and tracks invoices for payment from outside clients and vendors.
- Prepares weekly outage reports for the TV One and Urban One legal departments.
- Collates weekly status report for legal department.
- Prepare and distribute TV One Affiliate Quarterly Certifications.
- Disseminates parking passes to the legal and finance departments.
- Handles other duties as assigned.
- Must be professional, organized, and efficient, will possess the ability to prioritize and will demonstrate the ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of legal and human resources work.
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects in a fast environment.
- High-level proficiency with various with various computer software packages including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
BS/BA degree preferred from an accredited college or university. Must have a minimum of 2 years of administrative support experience and a strong interest in the media business is preferred.
If interested in applying for the Executive Assistant position, please click the “apply now” button below and attach your resume to the email pop up box.