The Content Management Coordinator is responsible for creating workflows and procedures for the submission of Salesforce orders required for all on-air content prior to transmission to the uplink facility. These responsibilities involve heavy day-to-day coordination with the TV One Sales Operations, Network Operations, Creative Services, and Comcast Traffic Operations teams. The Content Management Coordinator is also responsible for organizing, prioritizing, and managing, dub lists, shipping logs, non-linear metadata, and server delete forms, along with developing and maintaining the associated reporting and tracking data.
- Workflow Management
- Prioritizing the activities identified above, and making adjustments as deadlines change and new work is introduced.
- Placing requests in context, and resolving discrepancies in order to maximize efficiencies.
- Implementing procedures and necessary administrative tools to efficiently complete Production Facility assignments for dub lists, Salesforce orders, billboard requests, and TVE metadata.
- Execute processes and procedures to ensure timely delivery of all requested content or information.
- Pull dub lists from the Broadway traffic system and verify that all listed commercials have the correct uplink number, ISCI and format indication as well as verify that they are on the associated digital platform server(s).
- Verify the accuracy and clarity of Salesforce order forms for all TV One content prior to transmission to the uplink facility.
- Manage the delete/re-encode process for programs captioned in house.
- Create, send, and track server delete requests to the uplink facility.
- Verify accuracy and clarity of metadata for the TVE app.
- Create cut sheets for billboards and package delivered billboard materials for editors.
- Enter episode descriptions into the SIMS program management system.
- Receive and process duplication, QC, and editing requests as needed.
- Establish work priorities for, and communicate clearly with, production facility staff as needed.
- Serve as the primary backup to the Post Production Coordinator and Content Librarian
- Take on additional duties and responsibilities as necessary.
- QC files for VOD, TVE, and Verizon Go90 as well as other non-linear platforms as needed.
- Track the delivery of closed captioning files.
- Upload video files to digital platforms as needed.
- Maintain shipping logs and records of completed work.
- Label, package, and ship finished materials to requestors as needed.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, detail-oriented; and strong organizational skills are required
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook) is required.
- Understanding of duplication, editing, and QC processes
- Familiarity with tape and file formats
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Able to work effectively under changing priorities and challenging deadlines.
- Legal right to work in the US
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in related field of study. At least 3 years of prior experience working in a Commercial Operations, Post Production, or Cable TV Operations environment. Experience using Salesforce, Broadway, or SIMS is preferred.
If interested in applying for the Coordinator, Content Management position, please click the “apply now” button below and attach your resume to the email pop up box.