TV One is looking for a high-energy, outgoing, self-starter interested in the business side of content. This position will support the content distribution and marketing team in its responsibility of increasing distribution and awareness of the Network(s) within the markets served by its multi-platform partners.
- Coordinate registration, planning, and preparation of regional trade shows, local promotions and events as directed by the associated distribution and marketing team members.
- Work with sales executives to create high quality PowerPoint presentations and other collateral materials.
- Create various research reports for the sales team, as assigned, utilizing internal databases and other tools, including the internet.
- Produce and circulate weekly update reports, monthly subscriber progress reports on the status of annual distribution goals, and the annual industry calendar.
- Maintain and update client database.
- Manage premiums and materials at including working with affiliate marketing to source new items.
- Track and report competitive environment information, including distributor channel changes, packaging/pricing options, advance service offerings, and competitive network’s promotions and programming.
- Represent TV One at regional trade shows and local affiliate events as directed.
- Coordinate and conduct local ad sales (LAS) and customer service representative (CSR) trainings for distribution partners as directed.
- Administrative responsibilities will include but are not limited to – making travel arrangements, scheduling internal and external meetings, completing expense reports, and telephone coverage for VP and SVP.
- Other special projects and duties as assigned.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel Word, Outlook).
- Social media adept.
- High aptitude for mastering new database software.
- Collaborative, creative thinker who is also solutions oriented, resourceful and proactive.
- Some marketing and events experience with an eye for graphic design.
- Ability to multi-task, manage time, and meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy.
- The ability to synthesize information into a clear, concise, digestible form.
- Demonstrated self-starter, high level of commitment and ability to advance projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to remain nimble and flexible in an environment of changing business objectives and affiliate needs.
- Ability to travel, work nights and weekends as required.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Four year college degree or equivalent combination of cable industry experience preferred.
- 3+ years in sales, promotion, project management and/or marketing positions.
- Senior executive support experience preferred.
If you are interested in applying for the Coordinator, Content Distribution & Marketing position, please click the “Apply Now” below and attach your resume to the pop up email.