This position monitors/services advertising accounts in accordance to the terms negotiated by Account Executive. This position functions as overall steward of assigned accounts.
• Create Upfront/Scatter media plans
• Prepare Pre & Post Analysis
• Account stewardship: Monitor performance of media schedule and assign ADU. Actively track and arrange liability schedules
. • Update/Maintain/Validate internal reporting
• Oversee media schedules to ensure fulfillment and proper account maintenance.
• Provide direction to Sales Coordinator regarding account/deal maintenance.
• Generate written order confirmation for advertiser’s schedules
. • Develop professional client presentations for Account Executive(s)
. • Organize research and competitive information for Account Executive.
• Responsible for EDI of assigned accounts.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong Media Math skills
• Outgoing, organized, efficient, team player and a strategic thinker.
• Must be proficient with various computer software including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and E-mail.
• Legal right to work in the U.S.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree and experience in Cable/Broadcast Ad Sales or related field. Prior Sales and/or Media Planning experience strongly preferred.
Job Submission Instructions
Apply Now! There are two ways you can apply for a position with TV One:
You can submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include the position title in the subject line of your email.
Any attachments must be in Microsoft Word or PDF.
You can mail your resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
1010 Wayne Avenue, 10th Floor
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910