This position monitors/services advertising accounts in accordance to the terms negotiated by Account Executive. This position functions as overall steward of assigned accounts.
- Create Upfront/Scatter media plans
- Prepare Pre & Post Analysis
- Account stewardship: Monitor performance of media schedule and assign ADU. Actively track and arrange liability schedules
- Update/Maintain/Validate internal reporting
- Develop professional client presentations for Account Executive(s) and assemble required materials to successfully close new accounts
- Organize research and competitive information for Account Executive(s) and prepare competitive analyses
- Actively track and arrange liability schedules
- Research prospective clients and maintain prospect and client databases
- Present sales and marketing materials to clients and agency personnel as requested
KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Media Math skills
- Outgoing, organized, efficient, team player and a strategic thinker.
- Must be proficient with various computer software including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Legal right to work in the US.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
College Degree required or equivalent length of sales planning experience, preferably with a cable or television station or an advertising agency.
If you are interested in applying for the Ad Sales Planner position, please click the “Apply Now” below and attach your resume to the pop up email.