This position serves as the primary contact for handling direct communication with advertising agencies regarding the logistics of commercial scheduling for TV One. This position has a strong emphasis on customer service.
- Work with account executives and sales planners utilizing the system to fulfill sales orders through the execution of specific allocations and flowcharts.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for ad agencies and TV One to resolve discrepancies, schedule changes, and facilitate make goods.
- Account stewardship – create flowcharts, input advertiser schedules, and revisions. Handle make-good offers, pre & post logs, and maintenance of ADU packages
- Secure sponsorship materials – foster key relationships with contacts at agencies and act as a liaison between Traffic and the agency to ensure the deliverables for special promotions arrive and are scheduled.
- Other tasks as needed.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and excellent written and oral communications.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed.
- Legal right to work in the US.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience in advertising sales.
If interested in applying for the Ad Sales Coordinator position, please click the “apply now” button below and attach your resume to the email pop up box.
Notice to California Residents of Collection of Personal Information. When you submit an application, we collect the personal information you provide and that you authorize us to collect on your behalf for the purpose of processing and evaluating your application, verifying the accuracy of the information you provide, and communicating with you about your application.
The information we may collect includes:
- personal identifiers like your name, address, and contact information;
- information about your professional abilities, skills, aptitudes and background (e.g., educational and professional experience, resumes, curricula vitae, writing samples, and information about your skills, training, and applicable licenses, permits, and certifications);
- information about your character, references, and credentials;
- information about your authorization to work for us;
- information obtained from references, educational institutions, and others you have authorized us to contact (including results of background checks you authorize us to perform if you are offered a position); and
- any other information you elect to provide or authorized us to obtain.
We may collect additional information for the purposes of complying with legal obligations, including criminal background and licensure information that may affect your legal ability to work for us and status information required for the monitoring of equal employment opportunity compliance (e.g., race/ethnicity, disability status, and gender).