This position serves as the primary contact for handling the direct communication with advertising agencies regarding the logistics of commercial scheduling for TV One. This position has a strong emphasis on customer service.
- Work with account executives and sales planners utilizing internal computer system to fulfill sales orders through the execution of client schedules.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for ad agencies and TV One to resolve discrepancies, schedule changes and distribute post and pre-logs.
- Liaison between accounts receivable department and agencies to secure past due invoice payment
- Provide weekly unit rate reports and maintain various DR reports utilized to maximize efficiency and revenue.
- Other tasks as needed.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and excellent written and oral communications.
- Legal right to work in the US.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree preferred or 2 years of experience in advertising sales.
If you are interested in applying for the Ad Sales Coordinator, Direct Response position, please click the “Apply Now” below and attach your resume to the pop up email.