January 9, 2018
The Manager, Marketing & Partnerships will report to the VP of Marketing & Partnerships and support team members of Content Distribution and Marketing, with the management of marketing support deliverables of all network distribution agreements, including information gathering from appropriate internal/external constituents. This individual will collaborate with TV One’s programming, creative services, legal, finance, consumer marketing, and digital media departments, as well as, other Radio One business units to develop opportunities and satisfy client marketing and support deliverables.
This individual will develop marketing strategies, tactics, and plans for all assigned MPVD account in collaboration with the sales team in an effort to drive incremental distribution and revenue. He/She will prepare and present sales and product proposals and presentations; and, contribute to the development, execution and maintenance of comprehensive planning/tracking documents to include, but not be limited to client data, client goals & objectives, and key distribution information. He/She will also be responsible for special projects such as website development and maintenance and events related to assigned MPVD accounts.
- Identification of client opportunities, creation of strategies and tactics to seize partnership opportunities, and implementation of quarterly plans
- Fostering and developing relationships with industry trade associations, industry leaders, and peers
- Securing pertinent information regarding marketing/promotions activity of other national cable networks to inform processes for performance improvement
- Utilizing social media platforms to drive client engagement and network marketing/promotion
- Liaise with the production and creative departments to ensure delivery of high quality marketing/promotion assets and client service
- Working closely with the Creative Services team to ensure web content strategy aligns with the company’s wider goals
- Creation of a content marketing calendar to ensure continuity of content updates on the website throughout the year; Ensuring all sections of the website are updated including homepage and all other categories.
- Advising & training team on changes/updates on website content management system.
- Maintaining communication mediums through which clients can readily contact company and vice versa
- Supporting VP & Director in the oversight of client marketing/relationship building
- Supporting VP with preparation and management of annual budgets in achieving set objectives and goals.
- Collaborate and help execute marketing strategies for Key Accounts.
- Support company participation in industry trade shows and events.
- Attending seminars, workshops, and conferences to improve on existing job knowledge.
- The right candidate will have a passion for and deep belief in the TV One brand to maximize marketing/promotions effectiveness and ability to develop and foster highly effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to help achieve key departmental goals.
- Ability to apply strategic thinking to a wide range of business situations.
- Confidence and experience to appropriately support company objectives.
- Well-developed client skills.
- General industry knowledge including clients, peers, trends, etc.
- Knowledgeable of new and evolving distribution technologies, industry concepts.
- Ability to operate effectively in a fluid and rapidly evolving industry.
- Natural curiosity with flexible and open-minded thought.
- Ability to function as a highly effective member of a team.
- Desire and skills to foster an extremely collaborative environment utilizing a team oriented approach.
- Full appreciation of the core values and culture of TV One and the ability to excel within this environment.
- A strong, passionate and intense work ethic.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under intense pressure and on deadline
- Ability to work independently within previously agreed upon department considerations.
- Strong follow-through and follow-up skills regarding goals, process, project management and communication.
- Well-developed business, operational, organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Legal right to work in the US.
strong>If interested in applying for the Manager, Marketing & Partnership & Manager, Marketing & Partnership position, please click the “apply now” button below and attach your resume to the email pop up box.