by James Hill
February 15, 2017
Let’s be clear here, President Trump has a troubling relationship with Russia:
1. He has documented business ties to Russia.
2. Former campaign manager Paul Manafort was named in a secret document showing he received millions from a Pro-Russia Ukraine party.
3. Russian President Vladimir Putin awarded Exxon billionaire Rex Tillerson, Trump’s Secretary of State, the Russian Order of Friendship after years of close ties.
4. U.S. intelligence concluded Putin ordered an “influence” campaign in order to help Donald Trump win the 2016 elections.
5. Just this week, Trump’s Security Adviser Michael Flynn resigned after it was revealed that he lied about talking directly with Russia about sanctions against the country right after Obama ordered them.
And today, we learn that during Trump’s campaign his aides were in “constant contact” with Russian intelligence operatives — just around the time that Trump called for the country to hack Hillary Clinton’s server.
However, NONE of that is really the story. The REAL story, according to one of Roland’s conservative guests, is that someone inside the White House is leaking this information.
How do you think Roland reacted to that?
TELL US: Are you concerned with the President’s ties to Russia?