The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for daily account maintenance in all aspects of the order process. This position will be required to manage their time well in a fast-paced environment and exhibit attention to detail. The Sales Coordinator must have a team-player attitude and be solutions-oriented when approaching problem-solving. In addition, the Ad Sales Coordinator serves as a liaison to the inventory management team, along with the advertising agency counterparts.
- Establish strong business relationships with advertising agency counterparts and internal TV One Networks and departments including, but not limited to: Pricing and Planning, Inventory Management, Marketing, Traffic and Billing
- Fulfill advertiser allocations requests, ensure stewardship delivery in accordance to deal guarantees, send commercial airing times, and update clients of programming changes across TV One Networks
- Ensure client orders are fulfilled and meet compliance requirements (i.e. inventory is in approved and appropriate programming)
- Work closely with Ad Sales Executives/Sales Service Executives to oversee promotional assets (special integrations)
- Resolve discrepancies to facilitate process in clearing invoices
- Provide administrative support to sales team
- Energetic self-starter with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Must possess interpersonal skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Flexible with ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Willingness to work overtime as needed.
- Complies with Network and Urban One’s mandatory trainings and adheres to related course deadlines.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience in advertising sales.
Salary Range: $40,000 – $45,000
If interested in applying for the Ad Sales Coordinator position, please click the “Apply Now” button below and attach your resume to the email pop-up box
Notice to California Residents of Collection of Personal Information. When you submit an application, we collect the personal information you provide and that you authorize us to collect on your behalf for the purpose of processing and evaluating your application, verifying the accuracy of the information you provide, and communicating with you about your application.
The information we may collect includes:
- personal identifiers like your name, address, and contact information;
- information about your professional abilities, skills, aptitudes, and background (e.g., educational and professional experience, resumes, curricula vitae, writing samples, and information about your skills, training, and applicable licenses, permits, and certifications);
- information about your character, references, and credentials;
- information about your authorization to work for us;
- information obtained from references, educational institutions, and others you have authorized us to contact (including results of background checks you authorize us to perform if you are offered a position); and
- any other information you elect to provide or authorized us to obtain.
We may collect additional information for the purposes of complying with legal obligations, including criminal background and licensure information that may affect your legal ability to work for us and status information required for the monitoring of equal employment opportunity compliance (e.g., race/ethnicity, disability status, and gender).
Look At That Body On Badu! Erykah Badu Breaks The Internet With Swimsuit Photo...Just Because
Cheryl Lynn Enjoys “Lovely” Royalties As “Encore” Gets A Resurgence On TikTok
Bresha Webb Announces Her First Baby With Husband Nick Jones, Jr.
10 Times Mary J. Blige Proved She Should Have Her Own Boot Line (And We Wanted To Buy It)
What Was the Real Cause of Chris Lighty's Death?
All-New Series RAISING FAME With Lucille O'Neal and Sonya Curry Coming to TV One in 2024!