Responsible for coordinating various daily/weekly tasks and facilitating quality assurance. The primary emphasis is on copy maintenance and direct communication with advertising agencies and Traffic Management.
- Manage the delivery and arrival of commercial content working closely with Manager of Commercial Operations to resolve conflicting traffic instructions.
- Oversee maintenance of E-faxes and storage of client files.
- Responsible for entering original account data and revisions into the traffic system.
- Cultivate and maintain positive working relationships with counterparts at advertising agencies.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Ad Agencies and communicate any discrepancies to Manager of Commercial Operations who will coordinate with Ad Sales Management and Director of Comm. Ops. to resolve copy issues such as last-minute changes.
- Abide by operational deadlines.
- Offer recommendations and identify resources that could optimize traffic functions, policies and procedures.
- Assists with daily planning and other duties as assigned
- Responsible for learning cross departmental roles (i.e.: log editing, added value elements) and successfully provide assistance as needed.
- Back up for sending dub list daily and making sure the correct digital site is indicated
- Works with the sales coordinators with any and all agency discrepancies.
- An ability to assess priorities, be proactive, resourceful, and able to work independently and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Detail-oriented, excellent written and oral communications and strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in copy administration/continuity.
- Must be a self-starter and exhibit flexibility in accepting new and changing responsibilities.
- Ability to work overtime hours surrounding accelerated log deadlines or departmental events on short notice.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in a Traffic system (Broadway preferred but not required) and in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Complies with Network and Urban One’s mandatory trainings and adheres to related course deadlines.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience in advertising sales operations/traffic.
Salary Range: $40,000 – $45,000
If interested in applying for the Copy Coordinator position, please click the “Apply Now” button below and attach your resume to the email pop-up box
Notice to California Residents of Collection of Personal Information. When you submit an application, we collect the personal information you provide and that you authorize us to collect on your behalf for the purpose of processing and evaluating your application, verifying the accuracy of the information you provide, and communicating with you about your application.
The information we may collect includes:
- personal identifiers like your name, address, and contact information;
- information about your professional abilities, skills, aptitudes, and background (e.g., educational and professional experience, resumes, curricula vitae, writing samples, and information about your skills, training, and applicable licenses, permits, and certifications);
- information about your character, references, and credentials;
- information about your authorization to work for us;
- information obtained from references, educational institutions, and others you have authorized us to contact (including results of background checks you authorize us to perform if you are offered a position); and
- any other information you elect to provide or authorized us to obtain.
We may collect additional information for the purposes of complying with legal obligations, including criminal background and licensure information that may affect your legal ability to work for us and status information required for the monitoring of equal employment opportunity compliance (e.g., race/ethnicity, disability status, and gender).
Look At That Body On Badu! Erykah Badu Breaks The Internet With Swimsuit Photo...Just Because
Cheryl Lynn Enjoys “Lovely” Royalties As “Encore” Gets A Resurgence On TikTok
Bresha Webb Announces Her First Baby With Husband Nick Jones, Jr.
10 Times Mary J. Blige Proved She Should Have Her Own Boot Line (And We Wanted To Buy It)
What Was the Real Cause of Chris Lighty's Death?
All-New Series RAISING FAME With Lucille O'Neal and Sonya Curry Coming to TV One in 2024!