September 20, 2021
Candidate will be responsible for maintaining the operational modules of the on-air graphics process from request to delivery to broadcast uplink.
- Enter secondary event triggers into the daily programming log to support on-air promotions and sales initiatives.
- Manage and maintain the process of data entry and data transfer into Grip It for proper secondary events scheduling.
- Accurately QC graphic elements per on-air specs.
- Receive, research and process all requests for graphic creation through to completion and delivery to uplink facility.
- Load, transmit and log graphic elements to multiple platforms and Networks.
- Establish communication with Marketing to ensure proper scheduling and tracking of graphic materials.
- Handle day-to-day operations of all graphics in progress through graphics team.
- On-going follow-up with logs, style guides, tool kits.
- Work with Graphics Team for elements (including style guides for special graphics) as needed to complete special on-air initiatives.
- Establish and maintain communication with uplink technical personnel in efforts to ensure proper delivery and playouts of graphic materials.
- Manage the daily process of tracking and entering program V-chip ratings, closed captioning and other master tape attributes including program segment times.
- Primary backup for Network Operations Graphics Specialist and Content Management Coordinator.
- Take on additional duties and responsibilities as delegated by the VP of Network Operations and/or SVP of Network Operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, detail-oriented; and strong organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook) is required.
- Have the legal right to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in related field of study is required. At least 4 years of Broadcast Operations experience is necessary. Knowledge of the media & entertainment industry is a plus.
If interested in applying for the Graphics Coordinator, Network Operations position, please click the “apply now” button below and attach your resume to the email pop-up box
Notice to California Residents of Collection of Personal Information. When you submit an application, we collect the personal information you provide and that you authorize us to collect on your behalf for the purpose of processing and evaluating your application, verifying the accuracy of the information you provide, and communicating with you about your application.
The information we may collect includes:
- personal identifiers like your name, address, and contact information;
- information about your professional abilities, skills, aptitudes, and background (e.g., educational and professional experience, resumes, curricula vitae, writing samples, and information about your skills, training, and applicable licenses, permits, and certifications);
- information about your character, references, and credentials;
- information about your authorization to work for us;
- information obtained from references, educational institutions, and others you have authorized us to contact (including results of background checks you authorize us to perform if you are offered a position); and
- any other information you elect to provide or authorized us to obtain.
We may collect additional information for the purposes of complying with legal obligations, including criminal background and licensure information that may affect your legal ability to work for us and status information required for the monitoring of equal employment opportunity compliance (e.g., race/ethnicity, disability status, and gender).
Mandatory Vaccination Requirement.
Urban One, Inc. and its divisions (collectively “Urban One” or the “Company”) have implemented a mandatory vaccination policy pursuant to which all employees must be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment to safeguard their health and well-being, as well as that of their coworkers, families, and the community at large, from the risks associated with COVID-19. Candidates should be aware that new employees will be required to be vaccinated by their start date, meaning they have received all of the recommended doses for either a one dose or two dose COVID-19 vaccine, and provide proof of vaccination status (e.g. CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card) , which will be kept confidential. Urban One is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely-held religious belief or a medical disability where it does not pose an undue hardship on the Company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.