September 9, 2021
As the Marketing and Creative Services Project Manager (PM), you will coordinate off-channel marketing and creative services projects, timing, coordination and processes to ensure that networks’ projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. The PM will be responsible for the project’s organization, client communication, planning and timeline. You must be efficient in project management tools and organizational skills while working closely with the Sr. Production Manager, that liaisons internally and cross-departmentally. You will be responsible for ideating and implementing strategies for the department while developing strong, professional connections with our clients, staff, and vendors.
- Provide project timelines, communication and oversight.
- Oversee schedules and project resources.
- Develop an initial plan and timeline to ensure team members understand client expectations throughout project lifecycle.
- Identify areas where team members are needed to ensure project milestones and deliverables are completed according to schedule.
- Manage project management tool (MRF).
- Be experienced in project management tools needed to identify the scope of work.
- Adhere to requirements by the client for optimal off-channel promotion, trade, digital and consumer marketing.
- Coordinate cross-platform teams, specifically, between the internal leadership and the Sr. Production Manager.
- Utilize all available resources from our project management workflow to effectively communicate priorities, ensuring that project deadlines, and budget expectations are met.
- Facilitate regular, weekly progress reports, while attending regular meetings with various teams or project partners.
- Lead ongoing project-related client communication providing updates, prioritizing tasks, as well as receiving client feedback on deliverables.
- Effectively communicate client changes with all internal teams as the scope of projects shift.
- Strong knowledge of marketing and advertising project management skills preferably in media or entertainment.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with history in leading campaigns or projects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and especially PowerPoint; PM Tools.
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills required.
- Strong leadership presence, ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills are a must, manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to interact and get along with peers, clients, and colleagues in other departments.
- Proficiency in creative workflow, Knowledgeable in marketing multi-platform assets.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, create marketing solutions.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
B.A. in Marketing, Business Administration or Communications preferred and minimum 5 – 8 years of experience in network television marketing.
If interested in applying for the Marketing, Project Manager, position, please click the “apply now” button below and attach your resume to the email pop-up box
Notice to California Residents of Collection of Personal Information. When you submit an application, we collect the personal information you provide and that you authorize us to collect on your behalf for the purpose of processing and evaluating your application, verifying the accuracy of the information you provide, and communicating with you about your application.
The information we may collect includes:
- personal identifiers like your name, address, and contact information;
- information about your professional abilities, skills, aptitudes, and background (e.g., educational and professional experience, resumes, curricula vitae, writing samples, and information about your skills, training, and applicable licenses, permits, and certifications);
- information about your character, references, and credentials;
- information about your authorization to work for us;
- information obtained from references, educational institutions, and others you have authorized us to contact (including results of background checks you authorize us to perform if you are offered a position); and
- any other information you elect to provide or authorized us to obtain.
We may collect additional information for the purposes of complying with legal obligations, including criminal background and licensure information that may affect your legal ability to work for us and status information required for the monitoring of equal employment opportunity compliance (e.g., race/ethnicity, disability status, and gender).
Mandatory Vaccination Requirement.
Urban One, Inc. and its divisions (collectively “Urban One” or the “Company”) have implemented a mandatory vaccination policy pursuant to which all employees must be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment to safeguard their health and well-being, as well as that of their coworkers, families, and the community at large, from the risks associated with COVID-19. Candidates should be aware that new employees will be required to be vaccinated by their start date, meaning they have received all of the recommended doses for either a one dose or two dose COVID-19 vaccine, and provide proof of vaccination status (e.g. CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card) , which will be kept confidential. Urban One is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely-held religious belief or a medical disability where it does not pose an undue hardship on the Company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.